+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I'm done with my cleric in pvp for now (Meaning healing specs)

Ascendant

Default I'm done with my cleric in pvp for now (Meaning healing specs)

Wow, no, not max level, so this is for us mid levels. I had avoided playing my cleric since 1.4 as I could not heal well, I tried it again thinking maybe the dps nerf etc. helped. Nope.

My cleric is bar none the worst healer I have ever played in any game in pvp in any way, shape or form. YUCK.

Yuck!!! Its so bad.

Its um, well, for lack of a better word, it is atrocious to try and heal your team and stay alive.
    NO HOW, NO WAY.

Count me OUT.

I'll maybe mess around as a dps cleric but healing, I'm done PVE, sure, PVP, no, never.

That was awful awful, just like I remembered it the day after 1.4 went live.

I don't say nerf dps as this obviously did not help at all.

I don't know what to tell you to do. Its broken though, as broken as I've seen it anywhere....ever.

Seriously. I could not log off that piece of crap fast enough.

Having said that thoroughly enjoying healing with bard and chloro.
    Last edited by rastaah; 08-12-2011 at 05:37 PM.

Rift Master

Pretty sure they messed up the patch again.

I'm seeing nearly every mage pyro and 2-shotting with fireball.
    And they're mages so they're the hardest to kill and just standing in place mashing 1 button.

Too bizarre, can't be a coincidence this many times in a row and so suddenly.

Ascendant

Yea not sure really who was killing me this time, my frustration level was so high I did not even want to say . I was just trying not to log out on my team and healed to the end but I was dead most the fight. My girl is geared really well for her level too.

It was just bang bang your dead constantly, none of my tricks worked, none of my spells saved me, tried switching to non instants, could not heal party members through an attack nor myself. Used mana pots, everything.

Even my purifier shields seemed really flimsy.

It just sucked LOL, also am at the top of my level range....not sure that matters but you'd think I'd do a little better than before but doing way worse than when I was level 20. This is not acceptable and won't play that class. More power to you clerics who can stay alive, share the secrets with us.

I'm back on my mage now...much better. I can kite, run around, I am not a dps mage, I heal...but at least I feel effective and am not dead the whole match.
    Last edited by rastaah; 08-12-2011 at 05:56 PM.

Ascendant

Purifier is better, got stubborn and respecced away from my old build.

Its hard to get used to, but its survivable

Sent/warden are to me, in my opinion, the weak ones. Mainly as Sent heals take so much mana. Wardens because the whole soul is based on instant cast stuff and they nerfed that.

+ Reply to Thread