+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Veronne
  • 1 Post By Veronne

Thread: Good Thing Cleric Damage WAs Not Nerfed.

  1. #1
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    262

    Default Good Thing Cleric Damage WAs Not Nerfed.

    Would really suck not seeing clerics getting near 500k damage while the top warriors barely break 100k.

  2. #2
    Champion Auden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Hey, I should not be able to out dps Hots!

    Healing is hrrrddddd

  3. #3
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Auden View Post
    Hey, I should not be able to out dps Hots!

    Healing is hrrrddddd
    My cleric is insane with damage now.

    But sub is canceled due to dev stupidity and dishonesty.

  4. #4
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veronne View Post
    My cleric is insane with damage now.

    But sub is canceled due to dev stupidity and dishonesty.
    I've never seen an instance of dev dishonesty. It's not nice to make accusations like that.

  5. #5
    Shield of Telara Rexxer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Licentia View Post
    I've never seen an instance of dev dishonesty. It's not nice to make accusations like that.
    This made me LOL.
    I shouldn't have to pve to pvp.

  6. #6
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Licentia View Post
    I've never seen an instance of dev dishonesty. It's not nice to make accusations like that.
    Instant heals were nerfed "5-10%", which turned out to be 30-35%. Honest mistake, I'm sure.

  7. #7
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by astrocanis View Post
    Instant heals were nerfed "5-10%", which turned out to be 30-35%. Honest mistake, I'm sure.
    They said in release patch notes that they were reduced 5-10% and it turned out to be more, or they discussed what they had in mind and it turned out to be more?

  8. #8
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,460

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Licentia View Post
    They said in release patch notes that they were reduced 5-10% and it turned out to be more, or they discussed what they had in mind and it turned out to be more?
    I'm not sure I care to parse that finely. If your point is "they never said how much", I'm going to disagree. Elrar said 5-10% in several posts. The resulting math was more like 30-35%, depending on spec and spell.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts