+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hey Trion. Here is a Funny but Truthful Question for yah

Plane Touched

Default Hey Trion. Here is a Funny but Truthful Question for yah

If certain warrior specs are OP then what about the classes who kill them without breaking a sweat?

Like equally geared cleric specs, equally geared slip away rogues, and certain mage builds.

Amazingly funny how 1 warrior build is OP but the classes that kill them are not.

Can you get any more naive than that?

Champion of Telara

They have to balance the game based on equally skilled people.

Just because you play an OP class and lose to someone, because you are bad, doesnt mean a class is not OP.

My post has nothing to do with any specific classes being OP or not OP in the current game.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronne View Post
    If certain warrior specs are OP then what about the classes who kill them without breaking a sweat?

Like equally geared cleric specs, equally geared slip away rogues, and certain mage builds.

Amazingly funny how 1 warrior build is OP but the classes that kill them are not.

Can you get any more naive than that?
    Yeah, Trion! The class that can infinitely shadowstep, have two battlecharges, two break frees, an AoE fear on a 30 second cooldown that doesn't break on damage, has more Off-GCD abilities than rogues, more burst damage than pyros, and more physical mitigation than any other class except a tank warrior is PERFECTLY FINE, SCREW OFF.
    Did I mention I've seen a p3 in that build get 77 KBs in scion?
    Last edited by Zaros; 08-12-2011 at 04:02 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Dahrken View Post
    They have to balance the game based on equally skilled people.

Just because you play an OP class and lose to someone, because you are bad, doesnt mean a class is not OP.

My post has nothing to do with any specific classes being OP or not OP in the current game.
    Poor troll. What's the matter. .you rnk 6 got beat by a rnk1 warrior? That makes you the bad so you whine here about them. Good job at crying.

Poor troll. What's the matter. .you rnk 6 got beat by a rnk1 warrior? That makes you the bad so you whine here about them. Good job at crying.
    I'm pretty sure that's the exact opposite of what he said, and that doesn't make him a bad, it makes you bad at reading comprehension.

Clerics are gonna be immortal to us now. Maybe the rogues can handle em.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltswiki View Post
    I deal with warriors by crying about them on the forums until Trion nerfs them

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's the exact opposite of what he said, and that doesn't make him a bad, it makes you bad at reading comprehension.
    And you agreeing with him makes you even more stupid. I dominate any wf i go into. I can kill two equally geared melee, and sometimes 3 (you do realize that I have to destroy far more hitpoints as a solo right? No, I don't think you do.)

As a cleric I dominate the healing in every wf, and now dominate the damage.

And now I dominate your inability to understand simple logic. Not my fault really. You were born lacking.

And now I dominate my rift account by canceling due to the dev's dishonesty and lack of understanding their own game. I really don't care what you write next since I will never be back to read it.

Wait.. I think the best way to put it is... I dominate your lack of brain power like your boyfriend above dominates your backside.

Enjoy your crappy game.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Thank you for saving me the time of having to word a similar response.

My point was if you are bad you can still lose even if you are supposed to be playing something that is OP. An OP class getting killed is not proof of it being balanced. Hopefully that is written better than my original post.

Champion of Telara

And you agreeing with him makes you even more stupid. I dominate any wf i go into. I can kill two equally geared melee, and sometimes 3 (you do realize that I have to destroy far more hitpoints as a solo right? No, I don't think you do.)

As a cleric I dominate the healing in every wf, and now dominate the damage.

And now I dominate your inability to understand simple logic. Not my fault really. You were born lacking.

And now I dominate my rift account by canceling due to the dev's dishonesty and lack of understanding their own game. I really don't care what you write next since I will never be back to read it.

Wait.. I think the best way to put it is... I dominate your lack of brain power like your boyfriend above dominates your backside.

Enjoy your crappy game.
    If I wrote something this stupid I wouldnt come back to read it either.

+ Reply to Thread