+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can we get an answer please?

Soulwalker

Default Can we get an answer please?

I keep hearing people talking about exploiters, Is it possible to be a legit rank 8 full geared yet?
    if the rumours are true, what is going to happen to the cheaters?

Rift Disciple

It is likely that there are SOME who could be legit p8 at this point, just because they actually have had the time to play nearly nonstop since 1.4 release. However, it is also extremely likely that the greater majority (80%+ number pulled directly from posterior, so don't quote I have no way to measure accurately) have not had this time, and therefore were exploiting if p8 already.

TL;DR - there may be a FEW legit p8 already.
    Last edited by Shayded; 08-12-2011 at 03:20 PM.
    Yukseven
    Sahree
    <Einherjar> - Deepstrike

Quote Originally Posted by Raedwulf View Post
    I keep hearing people talking about exploiters, Is it possible to be a legit rank 8 full geared yet?
    if the rumours are true, what is going to happen to the cheaters?
    Yes, it is possible to be a legit R8, but, due to the sheer amount of time required, its probably uncommon among your average working folk (who am I kidding the average folk is laid off nowadays). Escalation last weekend helped a ton.

Rift Disciple

As much as I'd love to see it, trion won't name offenders and chances are will just issue a blanket punishment statement. Game companies generally don't black list...even cheaters. =(

Champion of Telara

If things like this arent taken care of right away they probably will never be taken care of. The people in charge will side step the issue and give vague statements about their intentions until people stop caring.

In reallity its not even that big of a deal eventually there will be tons of people that are R8 so there is no reason to lose a bunch of business by punishing people.

In past games I have quit because of game designers unwillingness to act quickly and correct flaws in their game, I think thats common practice though.

Banned

Just organize afk wfs and join the rest of the cheaters.

+ Reply to Thread