+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Work
  • 2 Post By Satiar

Thread: Rogue Haters...

Rift Disciple

Default Rogue Haters...

Which is it? Are we OP or UP? Multiple threads going atm suggesting either or. You guys need to get together and unite for your cause. Pick an angle and work it. Currently you are accomplishing nothing by taking opposite sides when your common goal is clearly the downfall of the class.

Can you at least wait until rogues are FOTM before crying for nerfs?

By the way..."rogues do no damage and need a cheesy ability like slip away to justify their existence...NERF SLIP AWAY!" is a terrible argument.

Rogue's being able to spam something to keep a person in combat while they sit their and bleed to death because they used Slip away, is bs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Work View Post
    Can you at least wait until rogues are FOTM before crying for nerfs?
    The QQers are just getting ready for when they are, sort of a preemptive thing.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Rogue's are probably the most balanced class. Not too OP, not too UP.
    Officer of Legacy, Keenblade.

Prestige Rank 8 -- 4/10 HK -- Rogue

A really skilled rogue is tough to beat. There's a rogue on my server taking down 50s without valor gear at level 39. I'm not kidding. But an unskilled rogue (such as myself. Could never get the hang of it) sucks. lol
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Quote Originally Posted by Satiar View Post
    Rogue's probably have the best balance of their OP Souls and UP Souls compared to other Callings. Most other Callings have a couple of OP and a woeful amount of UP Souls - with those OP Souls generally being considered massively OP and the UP Souls being considered a joke.

So yeah, in comparison to the ludicrous OP Souls and pathetic UP Souls of other Callings, I could see one saying that Rogues are probably the most balanced Calling...
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    Rogue's probably have the best balance of their OP Souls and UP Souls compared to other Callings. Most other Callings have a couple of OP and a woeful amount of UP Souls - with those OP Souls generally being considered massively OP and the UP Souls being considered a joke.

So yeah, in comparison to the ludicrous OP Souls and pathetic UP Souls of other Callings, I could see one saying that Rogues are probably the most balanced Calling...
    rogues are good where they are, now we just need the other 3 callings to come in line ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Shadowlander

most of the complaints about rogues are from people getting ganked Wpvp, assassins have little to contribute to raid pvp or wf, considering the other souls its a poor choice for those

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Rogue's being able to spam something to keep a person in combat while they sit their and bleed to death because they used Slip away, is bs.
    But putting 7 skills on 1hotkey and spamming it killing anything in its path is fine? Take a rogue to 50 and PvP with it and you will see how hard it is to play VS other Classes
    Last edited by XBlackstarX; 08-12-2011 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Satiar View Post
    ^

This.

As it is, I have yet to see any complaint against rogues other than

"WAAH Riftstalker got the blue ball and I can't catch up to him on my tartagon "

Or

"I was about to kill a rogue but he slipped away, so I didn't get a kill damn"

As long as I can keep downing Prestige 3 warriors with little to no valor in a couple seconds, I'm happy with where rogues are at.

Rift Chaser

I mostly play a rogue and yet I don't like rogues that play for the other guys. Man they're a pain....

Damn sneaky devils...that they..we are...

Not sure where that puts me in the "Hating rogues' QQ.

+ Reply to Thread