+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RIP Caba

Default RIP Caba

Well since Caba is not viable in pvp heres a couple videos for good memories.

http://youtu.be/7WCnoQoXO-4

http://youtu.be/2OP_YYAgLhI

Prophet of Telara

how much "not viable" exactly is it?

still at work myself, so cannot try...
    -- Trollhammer@Molinar

Soulwalker

Lets put it this way, I have 1400 SP and 30% crit with 700+ wisdom and I hit a warrior and I didnt see his health bar move! it was just me and him lol then he proceeded to 3 shot me and I have 5K hp!
    Last edited by HavasUK; 08-12-2011 at 11:18 AM.

SoA only hits for 6% now...

Quote Originally Posted by HavasUK View Post
    Lets put it this way, I have 1400 SP and 30% crit with 700+ wisdom and I hit a warrior and I didnt see his health bar move! it was just me and him lol then he proceeded to 3 shot me and I have 5K hp!
    warriors were accidently buffed instead of nerfed trion are fixing this atm.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by fineaid View Post
    SoA only hits for 6% now...
    Sigil of Asias?
    Wait 6% of what? What are the actual values?
    -- Trollhammer@Molinar

Ascendant

Certainly you haven't based your conclusion on one attack made on one character who may well have been shielded when your initial attack landed. Have you?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Licentia View Post
    Certainly you haven't based your conclusion on one attack made on one character who may well have been shielded when your initial attack landed. Have you?
    He wasn't shielded, it was me and him and he def had no shield buff on him, doesn't matter though I've gone back to healing for now except in circumstances were rogues and warriors start talking **** hehe and this was one of those cases where I switched to DPS thanks to trash talk.

I'm switching back to Inquisitor for my DPS now it has more consistent aoe damage and better single target and at least I can pair it with Justicar for some armor and healing.

Afraid I cant base it on a group setting either as the only time I went DPS today the other side had healers but I can say when I spammed Tyranny this time they had plenty of time to heal health bars dropped no where as fast as they did before.
    Last edited by HavasUK; 08-12-2011 at 11:33 AM.

Plane Walker

Isn't Caba all AoE based?

That's the impression I got. If you're trying to single target down A WARRIOR in an AoE spec...

No i based it on a attack of a cleric in a duel standing there, doing it multiple times. Rumor is that they broke it and SoA is only registering that Caba's have 1 lurking decay up instead of 3 which caused the ultra nerf.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Emprahh View Post
    Isn't Caba all AoE based?

That's the impression I got. If you're trying to single target down A WARRIOR in an AoE spec...
    Yes I know, I wasnt expecting to kill him at all, I have 1 measly heal and rubbish single target but I did expect to do some damage seeing that Tyranny can do half decent damage on a single target, either he had so much HP that his bar hardly moved or Cab damage sucks hard now.

Edit: Also pre hot fix I could def drop a warriors bar at least 1/4 of the way before I died unless he was shielded anyway.
    Last edited by HavasUK; 08-12-2011 at 11:41 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by fineaid View Post
    No i based it on a attack of a cleric in a duel standing there, doing it multiple times. Rumor is that they broke it and SoA is only registering that Caba's have 1 lurking decay up instead of 3 which caused the ultra nerf.
    So then why post a thread complaining that a class is no longer viable if the most likely problem is that there is a bug that will be fixed in short order?

because nothing has been stated by trion

Working as intended, I'd bet.

We got less than 2 weeks before the nerf bat.
    Para/champ months and counting, plus one of several ''we accidently buffed instead'' oopsies that only seems to happen to the warrior class.
    M'Nope.

Obviously the Cabalist has one foot in the grave since you couldn't manage to type out the other half of his name in the title of the thread.
    Last edited by Trisian; 08-12-2011 at 12:10 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast