+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cleric healing OP, means mages get nerfed?

Default Cleric healing OP, means mages get nerfed?

Yes, there was a problem with cleric heals and it did need to be addressed. But why, on this Great Green Earth, did mages heals get nerfed because clerics were overpowered? If it is a problem with clerics THEN FIX CLERICS!!! Don't screw over mages because you messed up on clerics in the WF.

Plane Touched

Default Dominator

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiahcp View Post
    Yes, there was a problem with cleric heals and it did need to be addressed. But why, on this Great Green Earth, did mages heals get nerfed because clerics were overpowered? If it is a problem with clerics THEN FIX CLERICS!!! Don't screw over mages because you messed up on clerics in the WF.
    Of cause, didn't you see the patch notes!?

Regards

Acererak

Ya, I read the notes. I just didn't want to post anything until I actually tested the healing nerf out in different settings. And it seems to me that, in their shortsightedness, their blanket heal nerf, to adjust the WF heals, has unjustly hurt healing mages in a local and world PvP environment.

What I think we mages should do, is wreak their attempts to balance WF healing and pull our Chloromancer heal support all together.
    Last edited by Jeremiahcp; 08-12-2011 at 11:01 AM.

+ Reply to Thread