+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ever Seen a PVPer Happy With Their Current Game?

Shadowlander

Default Ever Seen a PVPer Happy With Their Current Game?

I've never seen it in the many games I've played and I honestly don't think it's possible. I've seen some look back fondly at games they've played in the past as if they were the best games ever but I suspect those same players bashed the hell out of those games while they were playing them.

My point is, where are the posts of the things you do like about the game? Don't you think it would be more constructive to provide the positive with the negative so devs can improve on what we do like? Rift is a hell of a game and the PVP is very good IMO.

What do you see as Rift's strong points?

What do you like already, as is but maybe could be tweaked slightly to be even better?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoutrift View Post
    I've never seen it in the many games I've played and I honestly don't think it's possible. I've seen some look back fondly at games they've played in the past as if they were the best games ever but I suspect those same players bashed the hell out of those games while they were playing them.

My point is, where are the posts of the things you do like about the game? Don't you think it would be more constructive to provide the positive with the negative so devs can improve on what we do like? Rift is a hell of a game and the PVP is very good IMO.

What do you see as Rift's strong points?

What do you like already, as is but maybe could be tweaked slightly to be even better?
    It's so polished it's fun. And I'm talking about actually mechanically playing the game. It's very similar to WoW in that regard with animation, smoothness, and control responsiveness.

I've played some games where you spend more time fighting with your character than PvPing
    r40 puzzlybox <rise of mayhem> whoo whoo
    r40 pizzabox wheeeeeeeee

puzzlebox + apoth = <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

Plane Touched

I think Rift's strongest points are level 1 to 49.
    Surah - Lvl 50/P4/T2 Kelari Mage - Molinar
    Surax - Lvl 50 Bahmi Warrior - Molinar

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Akia View Post
    I think Rift's strongest points are level 1 to 49.
    go level more alts then ;)

+ Reply to Thread