+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Allow all players ability to NUMBER/Mark enemy players

Default Allow all players ability to NUMBER/Mark enemy players

Smallish pet peeve, but doing so many PUG WFs, every darn one I wish I had lead so I could mark healers/bards/etc...

Right now, its always the oblivious nub who has lead, and there's absolutely NO cajoling him out of it...mostly because he dunno wut I got haz lead??

Being "lead" in a warfront is kinda inappropriate anyway?

Moar thot on this topic plox

Ascendant

Actually you are wrong completely. Marking should only be a PvE ability and be remove completely from PvP. However, given that bad players seem to need a crutch and Trion seems to be willing to hand them out ....at the very least the 'markings' should go away on death.
    Irony - Pathiss

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Covenn View Post
    Marking should only be a PvE ability and be remove completely from PvP.
    I'm inclined to agree with this.
    Surah - Lvl 50/P4/T2 Kelari Mage - Molinar
    Surax - Lvl 50 Bahmi Warrior - Molinar

Quote Originally Posted by Mocotriste View Post
    Smallish pet peeve, but doing so many PUG WFs, every darn one I wish I had lead so I could mark healers/bards/etc...

Right now, its always the oblivious nub who has lead, and there's absolutely NO cajoling him out of it...mostly because he dunno wut I got haz lead??

Being "lead" in a warfront is kinda inappropriate anyway?

Moar thot on this topic plox
    I'm of the mind that marking shouldn't happen in wf's (I'm a cleric, so I may be biased ), but if you allow multiple people to mark, remember, there are only so many marks, so people would be overwriting other's marks. Mark opposition healers, mark your own healers, mark the stealth rogues (funny as hell seeing a floating number over thin air), mark the warriors, etc... Too many cooks spoil the broth or too many chiefs not enough indians.

+ Reply to Thread