+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PVP weps and focus

Default PVP weps and focus

Hello all,

Im gearing my sin for pvp and was wondering if pvp weapons are worth getting?
    another question about a focus for pvp. should I fill it up with lessers with big stats or the pvp valor ones?
    again im playing sin (and other rogue specs)
    One last thing: heard weps dps was normalized so I should go with highest dps daggers to get more wep procs, is this true?

thanks for ur time
    Last edited by Kusoyaro; 08-12-2011 at 07:26 AM.

Soulwalker

Im gearing my sin for pvp and was wondering if pvp weapons are worth getting?
    Yes, if they are a dps upgrade to any pve weapons you have. You will have 0 +hit though with full pvp gear which is very annoying (yeh for pvp), you can rune enchant some hit or wear a pve jewlley or two.

another question about a focus for pvp. should I fill it up with lessers with big stats or the pvp valor ones again im playing sin (and other rogue specs)
    Join DRR groups and fill it with the epic lessers, go for the highest +dex, +crit. (be aware crit soft caps at around 1000 rating) take a pvp lesser or two if you feel like it. (if you mainly play sin I would just go for pve front loaded burst tbh).

One last thing: heard weps dps was normalized so I should go with highest dps daggers to get more wep procs, is this true
    Yes, dps is king.
    Last edited by noya; 08-12-2011 at 07:48 AM.

+ Reply to Thread