+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Since game is Down - POLL QUESTION!

Default Since game is Down - POLL QUESTION!

If you are in a 1v1 fight, it's 100% legit 1v1 no adds, nothing.

You hate this mothereffer you see em all the time. You are gonna kick his arse right?

You fight, could be a 5 minute fight. The one about to lose takes his WF pop.

Dishonorable or not?

/discuss

PS - Should that be nerfed to take a WF pop like that during mid pvp battle? Frowned upon? THOUGHTS PLZ

Playing ANYTHING with Gebrile/Tenecabo/Cabotene in the name.
    "Rogues were put in PvP for wars who need a bloodthirsty proc while killing a caster." - Lyanna
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pil16WPliWo 1.4 chlor dom video I made.. couple others in there too. Another video in the making coming soon!

Queue pops up. Player dies. Player must return to his body before the timer runs out or he has to re-queue. If that happens, that is wasted time. I'd say it would be dishonorable if you could enter warfronts while you are dead, but you can't. If you die far away from a graveyard while the queue is up, then you would probably rage as you see the timer going down and not being able to do anything about it. Especially if the queues are long.

Don't get stuck in the hay.

It's pretty lame and should be fixed to only allow you to enter a WF while out of combat.

Quote Originally Posted by v0gal View Post
    It's pretty lame and should be fixed to only allow you to enter a WF while out of combat.
    But then you could miss out on a queue and have to re-queue, which would be frustrating if the queues are long.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfTheGuardians View Post
    But then you could miss out on a queue and have to re-queue, which would be frustrating if the queues are long.
    Some people have almost insta ques, I was fighting this actually was a decent dom. We saw each other from max range.. I let him finish the mob he was fighting so he was at 100% no adds or anything.. soon as the mob dies we go at it for a few minutes.. dude realized he was losing and hit accept on his WF pop. Stuff like that is what I am refering too.

Playing ANYTHING with Gebrile/Tenecabo/Cabotene in the name.
    "Rogues were put in PvP for wars who need a bloodthirsty proc while killing a caster." - Lyanna
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pil16WPliWo 1.4 chlor dom video I made.. couple others in there too. Another video in the making coming soon!

Think it comes down to the queue times. If you're looking at instant queues, you're not missing out on anything. If you're looking at 10-20+ minute queues, poof...
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    Think it comes down to the queue times. If you're looking at instant queues, you're not missing out on anything. If you're looking at 10-20+ minute queues, poof...
    Which is why queues need to be universally instant or near-instant before they change this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gebrile View Post
    Some people have almost insta ques, I was fighting this actually was a decent dom. We saw each other from max range.. I let him finish the mob he was fighting so he was at 100% no adds or anything.. soon as the mob dies we go at it for a few minutes.. dude realized he was losing and hit accept on his WF pop. Stuff like that is what I am refering too.
    Thieres a lesson to be learnt here then, Do unto others what they would do unto you!!
    next time just kill him mobs or not, I know I know its not the way you roll, You have the want to make it a fair fight and thats all good but you cant expect everyone to have your code of ethics and your opponent obviously didnt
    Sureen - Conspiracy

A post spoken from the Heart contains passion, A post spoken from the head leads to intelligent debate,
    but since the majority of what I read is full of crap I guess most talk out of thier Arse

Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfTheGuardians View Post
    At first I was inclined to say, "so what you missed a queue, boohoo". but when considering some have long wait times, I can understand your point. I don't know if those warfront group moves a week or so ago were an attempt to help queue times.. I guess they didn't work if they were.

+ Reply to Thread