+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pvp: Everything sucks!

Default Pvp: Everything sucks!

Soooo...

Mages now suck, warriors suck, rogues have been sucking for some time before this last patch and clerics suck too unless you wanna heal.

So what do you play when everything sucks and about what do you whine when everything sucks equally ?!?

Is this gonna be "my class sucks at pvp but his class is OP because it sucks less" ?!?

Tbh, if everything sucks that's about as close as you can get to perfect pvp balance.

My cleric was, is, and always will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Soooo...

Mages now suck, warriors suck, rogues have been sucking for some time before this last patch and clerics suck too
    Me lub j00 long time 3 dolla jig jig.. you come now warfronts me lub j00 long time
    Sureen - Conspiracy

A post spoken from the Heart contains passion, A post spoken from the head leads to intelligent debate,
    but since the majority of what I read is full of crap I guess most talk out of thier Arse

Shadowlander

99.5% of the time its people who are underranked and undergeared complainining that their class sucks, cause they are getting stomped out by the rank 6-8's. Which is exactly why there needs to be more tiers of lvl 50+ pvp.

Exactly.

Probably someone who start pvping yesterday...

You have to adapt man, if a class is nerfed, go try a different spec, learn, improvise, adapt.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    Soooo...

Mages now suck, warriors suck, rogues have been sucking for some time before this last patch and clerics suck too unless you wanna heal.

So what do you play when everything sucks and about what do you whine when everything sucks equally ?!?

Is this gonna be "my class sucks at pvp but his class is OP because it sucks less" ?!?

Tbh, if everything sucks that's about as close as you can get to perfect pvp balance.
    You forgot about the "You suck" too

^^ Pvp is quite Godly atm, Rank 6 Cleric, I get stomped, I stomp,

Depends on the opponent, Its really fun and enjoyable

Sure, If you arent runed,

You did'nt do the efforts to get Quality gear,

Your planar focus is ****ty,

Your spec is awful,

Dont expect to be competitive

Sincerely, Exxy

+ Reply to Thread