+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 51 Warlock QQ thread!

Default 51 Warlock QQ thread!

Hello!
    I am starting a 51 Warlock QQ thread.
    Please post any Screenshots which are just plain stupid in damage.
    Void Bolt 2k Crit

On top of that I am also getting constantly crit by 1,5k by Devouring Shadows.

Is Warlock the highest Single Target and highest AoE damage while still remaining best survivability of all mage souls?
    NOTE: I will post many other Screenshots just so you know.

Quote Originally Posted by joker225 View Post
    Hello!
    Void Bolt 2k Crit

Is Warlock the highest Single Target and highest AoE damage while still remaining best survivability of all mage souls?
    i could see it having the highest single target damage, AOE wise.. I think stormcaller probably has it beat, and I honestly think Stormcaller has better single target damage cause it's more mobile.

Defensive Wise, Dom/Chlora is still superior to two 3 min abilities.
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

Devouring Shadows 1,6k ticks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorovos View Post
    i could see it having the highest single target damage, AOE wise.. I think stormcaller probably has it beat, and I honestly think Stormcaller has better single target damage cause it's more mobile.

Defensive Wise, Dom/Chlora is still superior to two 3 min abilities.
    Highest Stormcaller crit I have received was around 3k. That required a long setup with casting times.
    Stormcaller has low survivability also based on my observations. Also can't be spammed.

Void Bolt is what? 1sec or a little more cast time from a mage, can be spammed, can be made instant and crits for 2k.

Stormcaller aoe damage?
    haha....
    1k ticks max
    Warlock can do 1,6k crits while also having 2 AOe dots also dealing 300 damage per tick.

Highest Stormcaller crit I have received was around 3k. That required a long setup with casting times.
    Stormcaller has low survivability also based on my observations. Also can't be spammed.

Void Bolt is what? 1sec or a little more cast time from a mage, can be spammed, can be made instant and crits for 2k.

Stormcaller aoe damage?
    haha....
    1k ticks max
    Warlock can do 1,6k crits while also having 2 AOe dots also dealing 300 damage per tick.
    1.5 second cast time with points spent. Can only be instant if you have spent points and it makes any long cast spell instant - if it procs.

DoTs are pretty meaningless and easily outhealed useful only to slightly pressure healers. Void bolt is the only burst damage we have and to spend 3 seconds getting 2 of them off, it's not even that bursty.

What AoE dots are you talking about? 2 DoT's can be spread to enemies if the ability isn't on cooldown. If you are standing in a Warlocks AoE then try moving out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bungomungo View Post
    1.5 second cast time with points spent. Can only be instant if you have spent points and it makes any long cast spell instant - if it procs.

DoTs are pretty meaningless and easily outhealed useful only to slightly pressure healers. Void bolt is the only burst damage we have and to spend 3 seconds getting 2 of them off, it's not even that bursty.

What AoE dots are you talking about? 2 DoT's can be spread to enemies if the ability isn't on cooldown. If you are standing in a Warlocks AoE then try moving out of it.
    Yes, 51 Warlocks don't have points spent into it. Thx for clearing that up....
    You obviously didn't get the point of AOE dots like every other useless cry mage that thinks they are underpowered.
    You put 2 dots up. They tick for 300 each.
    After you put them up you start doing Devouring Shadows.
    In the end you can do 300+300+1600=2,2k crit per tick AOE damage on full valor targets... but that's ok right. You need to stand in 1 place to cast AOE right?

Hello!
    Void Bolt 2k Crit

OP... You realise that Void Bolt is -at least- 1.5 sec cast with 1.5 gcd and during that time, you can hit that mage with 5 combo points and finisher?

omg troll..

note: btw changing your nick? why? coward much?
    Last edited by Valentr; 08-12-2011 at 05:16 AM.
    used to be a proud member of Rift Runners till madness took over.

Quote Originally Posted by Valentr View Post
    OP... You realise that Void Bolt is -at least- 1.5 sec cast with 1.5 gcd and during that time, you can hit that mage with 5 combo points and finisher?

omg troll..

note: btw changing your nick? why? coward much?
    Is he Bunzy? I didn't know you could change your username.

Don't get stuck in the hay.

We can do that once every 30 seconds. If your team wants to stand on top of each other like idiots that's your call.

*edit* your tears are delicious.
    Last edited by Bungomungo; 08-12-2011 at 06:03 AM.

Ascendant

Yes, 51 Warlocks don't have points spent into it. Thx for clearing that up....
    You obviously didn't get the point of AOE dots like every other useless cry mage that thinks they are underpowered.
    You put 2 dots up. They tick for 300 each.
    In the end you can do 300+300+1600=2,2k crit per tick AOE damage on full valor targets... but that's ok right. You need to stand in 1 place to cast AOE right?
    radiate death lets them do dark touch (dot) & neddra grasp (use-on-ability damage).

most warlocks probably only use stopcast devouring shadows.
    Last edited by ururu; 08-12-2011 at 06:11 AM.

Stormcaller aoe damage?
    haha....
    1k ticks max
    I've broken 2k on cloudburst, granted they were probably low valor targets..

Void Bolt will only do similar damage if you use the 51 point ability... mine just requires electrified and ice shear.
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

Every time a mage kills a rogue or warrior, the world becomes a slightly better place.

To the OP:

51 Lock is now the best and most viable dps spec for mages at war fronts right now.

Mages has been nerfed so many times, and yet you start trolling and qqing.

Are you a warrior? Probably.

Like other player posted, with 1.5 sec cast of VB and 1.5 GCD you could hit us 5 times doing 3k damage.

What do you want? God mode against us mages?

Go play soccer.

I am obviously a Rogue based on Screenshots.
    Seriously though....
    Stormcallers got the buff in 1.4. I've done a lot of PvP in 1.4.
    All I can say is highest crit I have taken is 2,7k from that ST skill from Stormcallers which requires preparation and can't be spammable.

Warlocks on the other hands are true beasts.
    They have a spammable attack with 1,5sec cast that crits for 2k. If that isnt high I don't know what is...
    I mean seriously, with BiS gear for rank 7 (yes, relics...) I can crit that mage for 1,8k with highest dps MM build.

I am obviously a Rogue based on Screenshots.
    Seriously though....
    Stormcallers got the buff in 1.4. I've done a lot of PvP in 1.4.
    All I can say is highest crit I have taken is 2,7k from that ST skill from Stormcallers which requires preparation and can't be spammable.

Warlocks on the other hands are true beasts.
    They have a spammable attack with 1,5sec cast that crits for 2k. If that isnt high I don't know what is...
    I mean seriously, with BiS gear for rank 7 (yes, relics...) I can crit that mage for 1,8k with highest dps MM build.
    Hum, sorry for that, I have not seen your screenshots. Yes, you are a rogue.

How much valor you got right now?
    ----
    Sorry for my bad english, I'm brazillian
    "Brasil", Guardian Mage Lvl 50, Prestige Rank 8, Whitefall (PvP), EU

Telaran

Really?! Have Mages not been victimised enough?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast