+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 44
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 51 Warlock QQ thread!

  1. #1
    General of Telara joker225's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    938

    Default 51 Warlock QQ thread!

    Hello!
    I am starting a 51 Warlock QQ thread.
    Please post any Screenshots which are just plain stupid in damage.
    Void Bolt 2k Crit

    On top of that I am also getting constantly crit by 1,5k by Devouring Shadows.

    Is Warlock the highest Single Target and highest AoE damage while still remaining best survivability of all mage souls?
    NOTE: I will post many other Screenshots just so you know.

  2. #2
    Ascendant Sorovos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joker225 View Post
    Hello!
    I am starting a 51 Warlock QQ thread.
    Please post any Screenshots which are just plain stupid in damage.
    Void Bolt 2k Crit

    On top of that I am also getting constantly crit by 1,5k by Devouring Shadows.

    Is Warlock the highest Single Target and highest AoE damage while still remaining best survivability of all mage souls?
    NOTE: I will post many other Screenshots just so you know.
    i could see it having the highest single target damage, AOE wise.. I think stormcaller probably has it beat, and I honestly think Stormcaller has better single target damage cause it's more mobile.

    Defensive Wise, Dom/Chlora is still superior to two 3 min abilities.
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

  3. #3
    General of Telara joker225's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Devouring Shadows 1,6k ticks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorovos View Post
    i could see it having the highest single target damage, AOE wise.. I think stormcaller probably has it beat, and I honestly think Stormcaller has better single target damage cause it's more mobile.

    Defensive Wise, Dom/Chlora is still superior to two 3 min abilities.
    Highest Stormcaller crit I have received was around 3k. That required a long setup with casting times.
    Stormcaller has low survivability also based on my observations. Also can't be spammed.

    Void Bolt is what? 1sec or a little more cast time from a mage, can be spammed, can be made instant and crits for 2k.

    Stormcaller aoe damage?
    haha....
    1k ticks max
    Warlock can do 1,6k crits while also having 2 AOe dots also dealing 300 damage per tick.

  4. #4
    Plane Touched Bungomungo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joker225 View Post
    Devouring Shadows 1,6k ticks


    Highest Stormcaller crit I have received was around 3k. That required a long setup with casting times.
    Stormcaller has low survivability also based on my observations. Also can't be spammed.

    Void Bolt is what? 1sec or a little more cast time from a mage, can be spammed, can be made instant and crits for 2k.

    Stormcaller aoe damage?
    haha....
    1k ticks max
    Warlock can do 1,6k crits while also having 2 AOe dots also dealing 300 damage per tick.
    1.5 second cast time with points spent. Can only be instant if you have spent points and it makes any long cast spell instant - if it procs.

    DoTs are pretty meaningless and easily outhealed useful only to slightly pressure healers. Void bolt is the only burst damage we have and to spend 3 seconds getting 2 of them off, it's not even that bursty.

    What AoE dots are you talking about? 2 DoT's can be spread to enemies if the ability isn't on cooldown. If you are standing in a Warlocks AoE then try moving out of it.

  5. #5
    General of Telara joker225's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bungomungo View Post
    1.5 second cast time with points spent. Can only be instant if you have spent points and it makes any long cast spell instant - if it procs.

    DoTs are pretty meaningless and easily outhealed useful only to slightly pressure healers. Void bolt is the only burst damage we have and to spend 3 seconds getting 2 of them off, it's not even that bursty.

    What AoE dots are you talking about? 2 DoT's can be spread to enemies if the ability isn't on cooldown. If you are standing in a Warlocks AoE then try moving out of it.
    Yes, 51 Warlocks don't have points spent into it. Thx for clearing that up....
    You obviously didn't get the point of AOE dots like every other useless cry mage that thinks they are underpowered.
    You put 2 dots up. They tick for 300 each.
    After you put them up you start doing Devouring Shadows.
    In the end you can do 300+300+1600=2,2k crit per tick AOE damage on full valor targets... but that's ok right. You need to stand in 1 place to cast AOE right?

  6. #6
    Plane Touched Valentr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joker225 View Post
    Hello!
    I am starting a 51 Warlock QQ thread.
    Please post any Screenshots which are just plain stupid in damage.
    Void Bolt 2k Crit

    On top of that I am also getting constantly crit by 1,5k by Devouring Shadows.

    Is Warlock the highest Single Target and highest AoE damage while still remaining best survivability of all mage souls?
    NOTE: I will post many other Screenshots just so you know.
    OP... You realise that Void Bolt is -at least- 1.5 sec cast with 1.5 gcd and during that time, you can hit that mage with 5 combo points and finisher?

    omg troll..

    note: btw changing your nick? why? coward much?
    Last edited by Valentr; 08-12-2011 at 05:16 AM.
    used to be a proud member of Rift Runners till madness took over.

  7. #7
    Champion AngelOfTheGuardians's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    596

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valentr View Post
    OP... You realise that Void Bolt is -at least- 1.5 sec cast with 1.5 gcd and during that time, you can hit that mage with 5 combo points and finisher?

    omg troll..

    note: btw changing your nick? why? coward much?
    Is he Bunzy? I didn't know you could change your username.


    Don't get stuck in the hay.

  8. #8
    Plane Touched Bungomungo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joker225 View Post
    After you put them up you start doing Devouring Shadows.
    We can do that once every 30 seconds. If your team wants to stand on top of each other like idiots that's your call.

    *edit* your tears are delicious.
    Last edited by Bungomungo; 08-12-2011 at 06:03 AM.

  9. #9
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joker225 View Post
    Yes, 51 Warlocks don't have points spent into it. Thx for clearing that up....
    You obviously didn't get the point of AOE dots like every other useless cry mage that thinks they are underpowered.
    You put 2 dots up. They tick for 300 each.
    After you put them up you start doing Devouring Shadows.
    In the end you can do 300+300+1600=2,2k crit per tick AOE damage on full valor targets... but that's ok right. You need to stand in 1 place to cast AOE right?
    radiate death lets them do dark touch (dot) & neddra grasp (use-on-ability damage).

    most warlocks probably only use stopcast devouring shadows.
    Last edited by ururu; 08-12-2011 at 06:11 AM.

  10. #10
    Ascendant Sorovos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joker225 View Post
    Devouring Shadows 1,6k ticks


    Highest Stormcaller crit I have received was around 3k. That required a long setup with casting times.
    Stormcaller has low survivability also based on my observations. Also can't be spammed.

    Void Bolt is what? 1sec or a little more cast time from a mage, can be spammed, can be made instant and crits for 2k.

    Stormcaller aoe damage?
    haha....
    1k ticks max
    Warlock can do 1,6k crits while also having 2 AOe dots also dealing 300 damage per tick.
    I've broken 2k on cloudburst, granted they were probably low valor targets..

    Void Bolt will only do similar damage if you use the 51 point ability... mine just requires electrified and ice shear.
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

  11. #11
    Rift Disciple Gurgeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Every time a mage kills a rogue or warrior, the world becomes a slightly better place.

  12. #12
    Telaran Naja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    95

    Default

    To the OP:

    51 Lock is now the best and most viable dps spec for mages at war fronts right now.

    Mages has been nerfed so many times, and yet you start trolling and qqing.

    Are you a warrior? Probably.

    Like other player posted, with 1.5 sec cast of VB and 1.5 GCD you could hit us 5 times doing 3k damage.

    What do you want? God mode against us mages?

    Go play soccer.

  13. #13
    General of Telara joker225's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    938

    Default

    I am obviously a Rogue based on Screenshots.
    Seriously though....
    Stormcallers got the buff in 1.4. I've done a lot of PvP in 1.4.
    All I can say is highest crit I have taken is 2,7k from that ST skill from Stormcallers which requires preparation and can't be spammable.

    Warlocks on the other hands are true beasts.
    They have a spammable attack with 1,5sec cast that crits for 2k. If that isnt high I don't know what is...
    I mean seriously, with BiS gear for rank 7 (yes, relics...) I can crit that mage for 1,8k with highest dps MM build.

  14. #14
    Telaran Naja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joker225 View Post
    I am obviously a Rogue based on Screenshots.
    Seriously though....
    Stormcallers got the buff in 1.4. I've done a lot of PvP in 1.4.
    All I can say is highest crit I have taken is 2,7k from that ST skill from Stormcallers which requires preparation and can't be spammable.

    Warlocks on the other hands are true beasts.
    They have a spammable attack with 1,5sec cast that crits for 2k. If that isnt high I don't know what is...
    I mean seriously, with BiS gear for rank 7 (yes, relics...) I can crit that mage for 1,8k with highest dps MM build.
    Hum, sorry for that, I have not seen your screenshots. Yes, you are a rogue.

    How much valor you got right now?
    ----
    Sorry for my bad english, I'm brazillian
    "Brasil", Guardian Mage Lvl 50, Prestige Rank 8, Whitefall (PvP), EU

  15. #15
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    81

    Default

    Really?! Have Mages not been victimised enough?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts