Closed Thread
Page 22 of 124 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Like Tree187Likes

Thread: So when is Slip away going to eat a nerf?

Telaran

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sorovos View Post
    What are you talking about?

Do you just ramble like a homeless street bum in every thread post you do?
    Nope just telling you that you cried for 6 straight hours now, not even a newborn does that.
    -Cellar rank 8 rogue Icewatch-

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by aylictal View Post
    you would think an ability to cleanse every harmful debuff off yourself would at least cost mana or energy or at least something.

not only that, but the ability to go stealth regardless of situation, is free cost too?

cmon rogues ... it's time to man up and realize that something's gotta give.
    It doesn't and no.

rofl, thats the third rogue who has come in here thinking that the OP is a warrior.

apparently we have not only rogues who wish to remain imbalanced, but rogues who can't read.
    My god, some of the rogues in this thread make Corky seem like a Harvard Graduate with C+'s who would eventually become President.

.... wait ... I think that may of happened.
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

Quote Originally Posted by Cellarone View Post
    Nope just telling you that you cried for 6 straight hours now, not even a newborn does that.
    Yea, totally crying over here... laughing at how bloody stupid you fools are.

Again

"So when the Rogue is out of Stealth, what defense does he have again? Ah right, that Magic Immune for 5 seconds. What happens after the 5 seconds? He ran away at low health? Hidden Veil delays damage, not make you immune to it. Slip Away grants immunity for 3 seconds, and doesn't remove DoTs already ticking; drop an AoE. Other than stealth, he's a free kill. Go Dom and lock him down completely without even having to use a Defensive CD. Once he pops Cleanse Souil and/or Slip Away, he's a dead Rogue."

You stated what defense does a rogue have, when you seemed to clearly know the rogue had defensive abilities other then slip away...

So why did you make the original post?

Oh that's right, you're lying..
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    Here I thought Assassins were able to do their job and get away, or have the ability to escape if they couldn't finish it. Why call them an Assassin again?
    But I have to spec into the PvP soul to get the Magic Immune. So I'm using my PvP Soul the correct way. Hidden Veil and Slip Away don't save lives, they delay death; when they're not up you're dead. When they are up you have a chance to get away. Again, is that not what. What are we going to do, only attack every 2 minutes?

- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

But I have to spec into the PvP soul to get the Magic Immune. So I'm using my PvP Soul the correct way. Hidden Veil and Slip Away don't save lives, they delay death; when they're not up you're dead. When they are up you have a chance to get away. Again, is that not what. What are we going to do, only attack every 2 minutes?

- Vybz
    Only you don't spec into your defensive side

- Vybz
    thanks, that's sig worthy.
    the rogue community in general --
    I'm sure they still thinks Slip Away is "Off the GCD"- Vybz
    Hidden Veil and Slip Away don't save lives- Vybz
    simonirl 50cleric dayblind

yeah, it really sounds like you really debated how good overload is.

tell me, that overload ability, how much damage does it block for your cleric mate?

oh yeah ... that's right ... nothing.

if your cleric mate wants to come die to any single ... yes i said single ... players from my guild, feel free to transfer and be destroyed. i cant promise they're assassins, because quite frankly i fully agree that the assassin class in general sucks, but they are of all class types.

i've already stated my opinions on this issue. assassins are awful, but thats no reason to give them the best defensive cooldown in the game and call them balanced.

they need a damage upgrade in some form, and slip away needs to either be changed completely, or moved into a more combative/reactive ability based upon circumstances.
    So its bugged? Because sheen he casts it on my it saves my ****ing add too...

Champion

Only you don't spec into your defensive side
    In case you guys hadn't noticed, out of everyone who has posted in this thread (lots of different people), only you two are the ones claiming slip away is OP and/or needs nerfed.

Do we believe the minority or the majority? Hmmm.

funny, those are all within the pvp souls.

find me an ability like slip away, or hidden veil in my trees that don't require mana, then you might have a point.

funny how your biggest defensive (and only, according to many of the posters) ability doesn't require any energy at all to cast.
    http://rift.zam.com/en/ability/50000...storative-Tide

There you go, no cast, it heals you at no cost (mana wise), it's a 10 point talent as opposed to 31 point talent, and there's no limit on how often it can proc.

- Vybz
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Quote Originally Posted by matthew84 View Post
    So its bugged? Because sheen he casts it on my it saves my ****ing add too...
    Overload does not block any damage at all.

It deals 50% of whatever damage the overloaded takes back at the target who deals it, but you take 100% of the original damage.

Then, you're healed for half of whatever that original damage was.

Which is subjected to heal debuffs.

Thus, Overload is good for about nothing other than dealing damage back to people.

http://rift.zam.com/en/ability/50000...storative-Tide

There you go, no cast, it heals you at no cost (mana wise), it's a 10 point talent as opposed to 31 point talent, and there's no limit on how often it can proc.

- Vybz
    this is passive.

this isn't exactly a defensive cooldown.

0/5

Yeah, and when they click to see the original post, they'll laugh at you harder.

- Vybz

Yeah, and when they click to see the original post, they'll laugh at you harder.

- Vybz
    yeah, you trying to say how slip away doesn't save anyones life. that's comedic gold my friend.

Champion

yeah, you trying to say how slip away doesn't save anyones life. that's comedic gold my friend.
    You should try playing with better people then. Like I said before, I give it a conservative 25% chance of surviving when I pop slip away against a good group of people.

Closed Thread
Page 22 of 124 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 72 122 ... LastLast