Closed Thread
Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 120 121 122 123 124
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 1860
Like Tree187Likes

Thread: So when is Slip away going to eat a nerf?

You seriously are still talking about Slip Away?

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Elerina View Post
    You seriously are still talking about Slip Away?

lol
    Some of us are.... but most people just want to troll the thread.
    the rogue community in general --
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    I'm sure they still thinks Slip Away is "Off the GCD"- Vybz
    Hidden Veil and Slip Away don't save lives- Vybz
    simonirl 50cleric dayblind

Shadowlander

so this is where everyone comes to QQ about rogues??? after reading most of the garbage here--- this is all i get
    We all dont killed by rogues cuz we can heal/mitigate their damage but its unfair that we cant kill them so nerf the one ability they have that helps keep them alive.

I mean its ok for mages and clerics to heal so they dont die,its ok for warriors to out dps rogues and pop GCD to mitigate all their damage so they dont die, but its not ok for a rogue to have a competitive ability so they dont die.

Just take rogues out of the game thats what everyone wants

These crybaby warriors shouldnt be able to out dps a rogue-- **** u big sissies.
    These crybaby clerics shouldnt be able to out DPS rouges
    These crybaby mages shouldnt be able to out heal a rogues DPS- sissy necrolocks

WTF do you people want rogues to do--- just take them out of the game and lock this thread enough tears have been shed here.
    Last edited by whodatiz; 08-26-2011 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by whodatiz View Post

WTF do you people want rogues to do--- just take them out of the game and lock this thread enough tears have been shed here.
    uhh, i've already stated what i wanted. when a rogue has 10 people beating the crap out of them, i expect them to die like every other class. is this asking for too much?

Why does it matter if he dies? I'm not getting it.

Rogues in general are a non-issue. Mostly because (I think) ***** tend to play them. You know, the ranger dudes thinking they are legolas or something. There are a few who know their stuff and are a true pain (NB, properly assisting Eradirapers, RS Runners [I hate those btw ]) but the majority fails hard.

Let them Slip Away, I'm killing them later!

Shadowlander

herp derp a rogue, he must have Slip Away
    oh wait he didn't poof, oh wellit's probably on cooldown haha noob
    herp derp

31 Sin for Slip Away tools

for a marksman to have this he has gained:

10% damage after a crit
    100% bleed for weapon damage on a melee crit or +15%/-15% damage after a stealth opener (lol)
    +4% physical damage
    +20% critical damage

-This removes the possibility of him having Eradicate or Imrpoved Hit And Run

for a bard to have this he should probably just /delete

for bladedancer, you're not about to kill anything

for a ranger, you're not a viable pvp spec

for a saboteur, spending enough time unstealthed to get your charges set up is likely going to get you stuck with some kind of DoT, and having 40 points into Sin for Hidden Viel will only gimp you further, so not happening

it's not unusual to see a nightblade with vanish, but it's not unusual to see a nightblade depend on cooldown dumping either

then you hve the typical Assassin build, having a healer on the same continent as you bascially ensures your survival if they pop vanish defensively (before you die)

Why does it matter if he dies? I'm not getting it.

Rogues in general are a non-issue. Mostly because (I think) ***** tend to play them. You know, the ranger dudes thinking they are legolas or something. There are a few who know their stuff and are a true pain (NB, properly assisting Eradirapers, RS Runners [I hate those btw ]) but the majority fails hard.

Let them Slip Away, I'm killing them later!
    i used to give the same logic for healer's when they were getting nerfed.

why are you nerfing their heals?

the replies i got was:

"because i can't kill them".

yeah well, i'm giving the same excuse here towards slip away rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by aylictal View Post
    i used to give the same logic for healer's when they were getting nerfed.

why are you nerfing their heals?

the replies i got was:

"because i can't kill them".

yeah well, i'm giving the same excuse here towards slip away rogues.
    Oh, I see, that makes perfect sense.

ooook then u can take away slip away, dont give a **** if u buff rogues survivability to warriors level !!! Rogues are probably the softest class in this game with no self heals or proper life leeching or whatever and u cant see any uber damage to compensate so the only thing they have left is to vanish, and run away from any other class with equal gear (unless ur up against another rogue). not QQing just saying what ive experienced myself. Rogues melee is so nerfed atm compared to any other callings and you are still complaining !!!!

That's what I'm saying. If the rogue slips away and doesn't come back.. erm.. you have won. Dead or not, what does it matter? You have won. KK?

That's what I'm saying. If the rogue slips away and doesn't come back.. erm.. you have won. Dead or not, what does it matter? You have won. KK?
    not true.

healer's who heal and don't die, win the fight. they don't kill anything, but they win by survival.

can't say that not dying is default to a loss. especially when being zerged, and still getting away..

Quote Originally Posted by PORTERR View Post
    ooook then u can take away slip away, dont give a **** if u buff rogues survivability to warriors level !!! Rogues are probably the softest class in this game with no self heals or proper life leeching or whatever and u cant see any uber damage to compensate so the only thing they have left is to vanish, and run away from any other class with equal gear (unless ur up against another rogue). not QQing just saying what ive experienced myself. Rogues melee is so nerfed atm compared to any other callings and you are still complaining !!!!
    you have heals and immunities, rogues most certainly don't need more survivability.
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

not true.

healer's who heal and don't die, win the fight. they don't kill anything, but they win by survival.

can't say that not dying is default to a loss. especially when being zerged, and still getting away..
    Makes sense.

But since when is a rogue with slip away the same thing as a healer? I must have missed something.

Anyway, I just don't get how anyone could possibly be angry about a rogue using slip away and making a run for it. Who cares? There is nothing you can do about it, why does it bother you?

Ascendant

not true.

I think you misunderstand. A healer who can stay alive can continue to heal, therefore continuing to fulfill their primary role.

A rogue who is forced to pop Slip Away and retreat is no longer fulfilling their primary role of damage, and is greatly weakened for 2 minutes.

Hi everyone,

We feel that this thread has degenerated into a non-constructive discussion, so we've closed it. Please remember to keep your comments respectful and constructive at all times on our forums, even when you disagree with others.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to contact us at community@riftgame.com.

Thank you!

Closed Thread
Page 124 of 124 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 120 121 122 123 124