+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Claraseval
  • 1 Post By Original_Hellfire

Thread: These Nerfs... are making me even more glad I am leaving for GW2/TOR

Shadowlander

Default These Nerfs... are making me even more glad I am leaving for GW2/TOR

Okay so I know about 80% of you are just going to go "lawl tor sucks" or some other pointless comment, but please allow me to try and get my point across before you do. TRION, I sware to bloody hell and back that you are the most indecisive devs out of every MMO I have ever played. Approx 7 days ago you said "We are happy with where warriors are" And now cause all the little girls and boys come crying about it you decide to nerf it? That is some genuine BullS***! I am really getting tired about all these emo nerfs (meaning your only doing it cause people are b******* about it). So I guess by that logic if I complain enough my class will get buffed again... so here is my argument. Warriors ONLY HAVE our damage in PvP, unless we roll as tanks in PvP, we dont have ANYTHING defensive. At launch, we had the DoT heals, but those got nerfed and are now useless. And as of more recent times we have been on this seesaw of para/champ getting nerfed and buffed. It was hard enough for me to kill Justiskill clerics running around with their self heals, especially if they were higher rank then me. So now that STILL isnt being nerfed, yet ONCE AGAIN warriors will take another hit from the nerf bat. I hope you enjoy loosing half of your base from these new MMOs coming soon, as I am gladly going to take my money to another company as soon as possible.

PS: Yes bro, I am mad, very very mad

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Spartical View Post
    Okay so I know about 80% of you are just going to go "lawl tor sucks" or some other pointless comment, but please allow me to try and get my point across before you do. TRION, I sware to bloody hell and back that you are the most indecisive devs out of every MMO I have ever played. Approx 7 days ago you said "We are happy with where warriors are" And now cause all the little girls and boys come crying about it you decide to nerf it? That is some genuine BullS***! I am really getting tired about all these emo nerfs (meaning your only doing it cause people are b******* about it). So I guess by that logic if I complain enough my class will get buffed again... so here is my argument. Warriors ONLY HAVE our damage in PvP, unless we roll as tanks in PvP, we dont have ANYTHING defensive. At launch, we had the DoT heals, but those got nerfed and are now useless. And as of more recent times we have been on this seesaw of para/champ getting nerfed and buffed. It was hard enough for me to kill Justiskill clerics running around with their self heals, especially if they were higher rank then me. So now that STILL isnt being nerfed, yet ONCE AGAIN warriors will take another hit from the nerf bat. I hope you enjoy loosing half of your base from these new MMOs coming soon, as I am gladly going to take my money to another company as soon as possible.

I am in TOR beta now, its a boss. Will end game like these where the developers dont even play their games.

I think they're balancing for P8 gear
    r40 puzzlybox <rise of mayhem> whoo whoo
    r40 pizzabox wheeeeeeeee

puzzlebox + apoth = <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    if this is the case then they should nerf that level of players (the gear), not the class in its entirety

Shadowlander

Lol, warriors are still godmode... try playing a rogue and you'd probably try to kill yourself after playing a warrior.

if this is the case then they should nerf that level of players (the gear), not the class in its entirety
    you're preaching to the choir
    r40 puzzlybox <rise of mayhem> whoo whoo
    r40 pizzabox wheeeeeeeee

puzzlebox + apoth = <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

Shadowlander

Just leave like a man. I know i did. I didn't start a thread to tell the world about it. Noone cares. Back to Aion, at least it has no such imbalance in gear ffs (T2 plaque vs P6 - no chance).

Quote Originally Posted by teamoor View Post
    Just leave like a man. I know i did. I didn't start a thread to tell the world about it. Noone cares. Back to Aion, at least it has no such imbalance in gear ffs (T2 plaque vs P6 - no chance).
    "Oh noes, I PvEd and get ***** by PvPers. But because I PvE I deserve to win at everything!"

^Seriously sick of this argument.
    <Knights of Wolfsbane>
    Sheraseval - 60 Cleric (P51)
    Sheriseter - 50 Rogue (P35)
    Claraseval - <50 Warrior
    Clariseter - <50 Mage

Lol at the quitter because he cant faceroll while jerking to pron

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...ght=mudflation

This is an excellent post about MUDflation from SW:TOR's forum. Seems that Rift is going the same way.

QQ for being brought back down with the rest of us, can't cheese mode your way to high rank nub.
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

As I understand it GW2 is actually going to be balanced for PVP... So if you liked warriors prepatch then you will hate it there.

Second. Primarily Trion have been developing a PVE game. In PVE warriors haven't taken a nerf. Suffice to say that they were happy where warriors are in PVE.

However, it has been pointed out with plenty of evidence that PVP warriors are out of control. As such there have been adjustments made... Are they going to be the sky falling end of the world you talk about... Probably not. Maybe experiment with some other builds. To be honest they hit like a truck in any spec they play... Even sword and board riftblade.

Quit ya whining. You had your fun with that spec. Time to roll and new role and piss some of us rogues, mages and clerics off a different way... Or just stay para and still kick ***

+ Reply to Thread