+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Upcoming nerfs to warriors is plain irresponsble.

Ascendant

Default Upcoming nerfs to warriors is plain irresponsble.

I realize parachamps need a nerf but what you plain on doing is plain poor developing. This is worse than the pyro and sab nerfs combined. What even funnier is less than a month ago the community was told you are generally happy with warriors. Any one of the near dozen upcoming nerfs would have been enough but you decided to gut the soul instead?

Please explain the reason for such massive nerfs cause right now it looks plain stupid to nerf a entire archtype (not specific soul) by a minimum of 30%. This is a death sentence for a class that a couple weeks ago you said was fine. L2 develop please.
    The artist formerly known as Daroof

Mofugga-bethlam

Shadowlander

I agree with this completely, this "emo nerfs" are only happening cause people are threatening to quit the game if we didnt get nerfed, and its just f****** stupid.

yeah right War's have been out ranging range classes as melee DPs spec's.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by XBlackstarX View Post
    yeah right War's have been out ranging range classes as melee DPs spec's.
    thats some bull****

Banned

10-15% nerf isnt enough... they will still kill anyone in 3 gcds

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Spartical View Post
    thats some bull****
    how is that ********? do you know how annoying it is when your ranged does as much as my damn fireballs? and you don't have to cast or not stand still, quit *****in you baddy

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by killhimnotme View Post
    how is that ********? do you know how annoying it is when your ranged does as much as my damn fireballs? and you don't have to cast or not stand still, quit *****in you baddy
    my range does not do nearly as much as most of my mage and cleric friends, so if anything your the baddie here dooder (remember, you trolled first)

Shield of Telara

can someone explain the titan's strike nerf to me

is there any warrior who still specs deep champ? is deep champ even still a problem? cornered beast hits for...barely anything and destroyer's bearing is horrid compared to avatar of the rift. the paragon nerfs i can understand, but nerfs like titan strike imply that whoever designed this hotfix has absolutely no clue what they're doing

+1 to firing gersh fyi

Thank youuuu.

Glad you came to your senses.

Now QQ more about not being OP finally, bloody warriors.

This hotfix made me laugh, I dunno about you guys but my server group for warfronts is pretty damn good and I never NEVER see parachamps anywhere near the top (compared to 2handed warriors), guess we can kiss goodbye to them altogether now.

Rift Chaser

People say this is a result of everyone crying about Warriors. But it's funny because the things I see people complaining about the most, Lingering Wounds, Battlefield Intimidation, PotH, were all left alone.

quite frankly I'm fine with the changes.
    but if they did it to stop people complaining and threatening to quit , it wont do that.
    nothing will ever do that.
    so i hope they did this because they think it was the right thing, and not because players QQ
    I'm just wondering what will emerge now as the best preforming spec.
    because we all know that it will be called OP just because it preforms better then most.
    some players will never be happy.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Vindicit View Post
    10-15% nerf isnt enough... they will still kill anyone in 3 gcds
    Hm.. 10% from para, 10% from camp, 10% from rb, 15% from follow ups, 10% from basic attacks 5% from crits... it's a LOT more than 10%.

Plane Touched

The changes are asinine. I have been very vocal about my dislike of how Warriors function in PvP, but the key problem has not been addressed: Lingering Wounds. A heal debuff with insane uptime, requiring no additional effort on the part of the Warrior to apply, and that cannot be cleansed.

The upcoming nerfs? Shallow. Fluff. Unnecessary. They will do nothing to correct the issue the true issues.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by jaym7018 View Post
    This is a death sentence for a class that a couple weeks ago you said was fine.
    They said mages were fine too.. Then proceeded to nerf them into the ground..

My guess is you didn't like the kiss of death they gave you when they announced that (when warriors were obviously not fine)
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast