+ Reply to Thread

Thread: question/s about warrior nerfs

Shield of Telara

Default question/s about warrior nerfs

theres a couple of warrior nerfs inc and id like to get some questions about trion's math answered:

- Teaching of the Five Rings, Weapon Specialization, and Rift Fury are reduced by 10%.
    what does this mean? does this mean the maximum passive buff given by these three are reduced by 10% (thus reducing the maximum bonus to 40%) or that the buff held by the player is given by 10%? (i.e. if i have 21 points in champ, i get ~38% but with the 10% reduction it will be lowered to a 33% nerf). or is it a flat 10% reduction (ie if i 21 points in champ and it gives ~38%, it is then reduced to 28%)?

- Slayer's Bearing is reduced by 5%.
    same question about this. also, how does this nerf scale with points in intense training?

also does the nerf to rift fury affect warriors with 3/3 enhanced burst at all?

tia

This is a typical person who used the copy and paste system.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzy View Post
    This is a typical person who used the copy and paste system.
    ^^

OP, if you actually cant figure it out, wait until tomorrow and you'll find out.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Shield of Telara

hey thanks for the really helpful replies

if someone other than resident bottomfeeder (bunzy) has any idea please throw me a bone since im trying to figure out how hybrid builds will be affected

sorry for wasting your time bunzy you can return to being the "king of dayblind" now

+ Reply to Thread