+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Create a WF with characters from levels 1 to 20

Rift Disciple

Default Create a WF with characters from levels 1 to 20

Oh you already did by lumping all the ranks together.
    Ranks (gear score) are like getting levels, the difference between a rank 1 and a rank 8 is simliar to how it is beating on a level one at level twenty(almost instant kills).

Even if you are wearing R8 gear you still never win because we have fresh 50's in greens queuing along with us.

Break it out please:
    Ranks 1-3
    Ranks 4-6
    Ranks 7-8

The WF queues are almost instant as it is I doubt it will make a big impact in getting into a WF.

Quote Originally Posted by KataSteel View Post

The WF queues are almost instant as it is I doubt it will make a big impact in getting into a WF.
    Almost instant? ques in my wargroup take anywhere from 5-10 minutes =(.

Though it is pretty much agreed upon around here that something will have to be done eventually because the gear disparity is only going to get worse and turn people away, slowing killing the pvp population.

Rift Disciple

stop complaining. stop making new threads about things that already have existing threads. if everyone has already complained about it already, you really don't need to.

A lot of people like the lv 50 warfronts the way that they are. When I was rank 1 i was rolling over R6 players. Its called playing and speccing accordingly. Most players are really lousy at this game, and able to be brought down regardless of gear. You're not going to have one DPS spec that works perfectly from rank 1 to rank 8 - you have to adjust accordingly do necessary survivability and utility.
    Tankalron :: Fires of Heaven :: Deepwood (US) Defiant

Quote Originally Posted by KataSteel View Post
    Oh you already did by lumping all the ranks together.
    Ranks (gear score) are like getting levels, the difference between a rank 1 and a rank 8 is simliar to how it is beating on a level one at level twenty(almost instant kills).

Even if you are wearing R8 gear you still never win because we have fresh 50's in greens queuing along with us.

Break it out please:
    Ranks 1-3
    Ranks 4-6
    Ranks 7-8

10-20 min queues here.. its all about which faction ur in and which shard. in our cluster guardians have instant queue, defiants 10-20 mins.
    See you all in Wildstar!

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Tankalron View Post
    stop complaining. stop making new threads about things that already have existing threads. if everyone has already complained about it already, you really don't need to.

A lot of people like the lv 50 warfronts the way that they are. When I was rank 1 i was rolling over R6 players. Its called playing and speccing accordingly. Most players are really lousy at this game, and able to be brought down regardless of gear. You're not going to have one DPS spec that works perfectly from rank 1 to rank 8 - you have to adjust accordingly do necessary survivability and utility.
    No <-- Put this response after most of your sentences.
    Last edited by croon; 08-11-2011 at 06:09 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Tankalron View Post

Yawn.
    Button it.

+ Reply to Thread