+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Guild v Guild Q's please (or anything larger than 5 mans)

  1. #1
    Champion TheBidnis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MID WEST USA
    Posts
    593

    Default Guild v Guild Q's please (or anything larger than 5 mans)

    If you watch any of the PvP shard forums you know there's a furious war of words going on about who is the best guild in PvP.

    As PvPrs we would like to flex our Guild muscles when we can going into battle with 20 of your Guildies or good friends. There are many big PvP guilds that I imagine would like to Q against each other in combat but without the limitations of the 5 man Q's.

    Open world you say... well it seems that really when it happens its zergfest2012 LOL hillariously good times. I enjoy it either way but it's becoming a mindless wreck.

    We need something in the way of bigger Q groups if we are ever gonna settle any debate that is being had about PvP Guilds.

    The only reason to be in a Big PvP guild atm is for solo/duo Qing hoping for everyone to pop into the same WF or for world PvP dailies. After that you break into 1,2,5 man groups and Q for WF's.

    Set us Guild PvPrs up with some sort of Q that will let you sit in a room with an open challenge. You talk or challenge another Guild that is in the Q and let the battle begin. Allowing for any number of players into a chosen Battle Ground... either chosen by the challenger or w.e..

    Flame on......
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    if i can't be happy no one can be happy!!!!!!!1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Gualtiero View Post
    It takes to long to clear trash and the boss is too hard! Nerf the whole raid!
    The dude playing that warrior is better than me! Nerf his whole class!
    The OP types the truth! Nerf his keyboard!
    Ladyfae Def Cleric R40 Bidnis Def Warrior R19 Shortdawg Guard Rogue R7

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    776

    Default

    What game was it that they put group vs group and no one queued?

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    119

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBidnis View Post
    If you watch any of the PvP shard forums you know there's a furious war of words going on about who is the best guild in PvP.

    As PvPrs we would like to flex our Guild muscles when we can going into battle with 20 of your Guildies or good friends. There are many big PvP guilds that I imagine would like to Q against each other in combat but without the limitations of the 5 man Q's.

    Open world you say... well it seems that really when it happens its zergfest2012 LOL hillariously good times. I enjoy it either way but it's becoming a mindless wreck.

    We need something in the way of bigger Q groups if we are ever gonna settle any debate that is being had about PvP Guilds.

    The only reason to be in a Big PvP guild atm is for solo/duo Qing hoping for everyone to pop into the same WF or for world PvP dailies. After that you break into 1,2,5 man groups and Q for WF's.

    Set us Guild PvPrs up with some sort of Q that will let you sit in a room with an open challenge. You talk or challenge another Guild that is in the Q and let the battle begin. Allowing for any number of players into a chosen Battle Ground... either chosen by the challenger or w.e..

    Flame on......
    im pretty sure everyone here has been BEGGING for this to happen as it would greatly get rid of the premade vs pug problem

    but then they implemented it... and low and behold, no one wanted to queue as groups because then they might actually have a challenge, and not just spawn camp the other team...

  4. #4
    Champion TheBidnis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MID WEST USA
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killhimnotme View Post
    im pretty sure everyone here has been BEGGING for this to happen as it would greatly get rid of the premade vs pug problem

    but then they implemented it... and low and behold, no one wanted to queue as groups because then they might actually have a challenge, and not just spawn camp the other team...
    It's still relative to your cluster...

    This would be a place where you could see who already is Q'd and know who you are challenging or excepting a challenge from.

    and a 5 man premade is not a 20 v 20 Guild v Guild battle
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    if i can't be happy no one can be happy!!!!!!!1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Gualtiero View Post
    It takes to long to clear trash and the boss is too hard! Nerf the whole raid!
    The dude playing that warrior is better than me! Nerf his whole class!
    The OP types the truth! Nerf his keyboard!
    Ladyfae Def Cleric R40 Bidnis Def Warrior R19 Shortdawg Guard Rogue R7

  5. #5
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Notnice View Post
    What game was it that they put group vs group and no one queued?
    You mean this one? Yeah, that sucked because they didn't put any incentive to it. Pretty much everyone always need prestige and favor. It is simply common sense that everyone just going to run easymode low-end pvp for much better per hour rewards. Now if they added real rewards (tokens, titles, relics, other fluff) situation would be totally opposite.
    -- Trollhammer@Molinar

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts