+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Freeholme battlegroup WF queue times

Telaran

Default Freeholme battlegroup WF queue times

I know we got hosed, it seems, since that last battlegroup re-working. (on guardian side at least)
    Now our queues are outrageous except during peak times.
    I can accept that....
    But please, fix the queue time estimates.
    The last 3 nights we have queued with an estimate given between 3 and 6 minutes.
    Each time the queue lasted over 45 minutes.
    We can into a LFG as dps before we can get into a random WF.

Please, get that queue estimator thing-a-ma-bob fixed so we have at least a ballpark estimate.

Thanks!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by cornmonger View Post
    I know we got hosed, it seems, since that last battlegroup re-working. (on guardian side at least)
    Now our queues are outrageous except during peak times.
    I can accept that....
    But please, fix the queue time estimates.
    The last 3 nights we have queued with an estimate given between 3 and 6 minutes.
    Each time the queue lasted over 45 minutes.
    We can into a LFG as dps before we can get into a random WF.

Please, get that queue estimator thing-a-ma-bob fixed so we have at least a ballpark estimate.

Thanks!
    actually the reasoning behind this, if you ever play defiant on this battle group, is simply because all defiant have given up on pvp... molinar premades are destroying everyone. 2 weeks ago I literally throughout the week played 40 games, of those over 30 were premades where we got destroyed, and 10 were against somewhat pugs (which I didn't mind losing to since it was a fair battle at least) but back to the point out of 40 games, we won 3...

even talking to many of the defiants, the amount who have given up on pvp because of the imbalance, or all the premades... well its a ton lol, I know when I was there, all people would talk about when in the game was waiting till the time was off to transfer off the battle group

as for defiant, our queue times are instant, which was the only nice thing lol... but yea, don't expect your queue times as a guardian to be much better when nothing is getting fixed... getting camped at your spawn point every single game you play is just not fun and makes you want to throw your computer out your window lol

Ascendant

Average: "Soon"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by killhimnotme View Post
    actually the reasoning behind this, if you ever play defiant on this battle group, is simply because all defiant have given up on pvp... molinar premades are destroying everyone. 2 weeks ago I literally throughout the week played 40 games, of those over 30 were premades where we got destroyed, and 10 were against somewhat pugs (which I didn't mind losing to since it was a fair battle at least) but back to the point out of 40 games, we won 3...

even talking to many of the defiants, the amount who have given up on pvp because of the imbalance, or all the premades... well its a ton lol, I know when I was there, all people would talk about when in the game was waiting till the time was off to transfer off the battle group

as for defiant, our queue times are instant, which was the only nice thing lol... but yea, don't expect your queue times as a guardian to be much better when nothing is getting fixed... getting camped at your spawn point every single game you play is just not fun and makes you want to throw your computer out your window lol
    Man, I need to get in on THOSE matches...
    It tends to be 50/50 on my pugs.
    But really, I don't mind the wait, I just don't like being told 3 minutes and having to wait near an hour.
    I do notice a lot of the defiants in this grouping like to target the warrior with 2 healers standing back keeping him up... Please don't let them know that it isn't a good idea.
    Thanks!

Queue times are instant if you're Defiant. There may be more Defiants than Guardians (I'm not sold on this), but there's damn sure fewer that PVP.

-Liang

Ed: Also, Defiants lose *A LOT*.
    Last edited by Liang Nuren; 08-11-2011 at 03:11 PM.

+ Reply to Thread