+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Holy crap r8 warriors... wow! lol

Rift Disciple

Default Holy crap r8 warriors... wow! lol

yea I know that not everyone out there is r8 and yadda yadda... but as a rank 5 lock/necro, I just took one on, and my god you guys are beasts... holy crap... I blew all my cd's and barely even dented the guy... this isn't calling for a nerf, but from what im seeing right now... I can not wait to see what the move is going to be when many others finally hit r8....

to those of you that are r8 now, you guys must just be having a ton of fun lol

Quote Originally Posted by killhimnotme View Post
    yea I know that not everyone out there is r8 and yadda yadda... but as a rank 5 lock/necro, I just took one on, and my god you guys are beasts... holy crap... I blew all my cd's and barely even dented the guy... this isn't calling for a nerf, but from what im seeing right now... I can not wait to see what the move is going to be when many others finally hit r8....

to those of you that are r8 now, you guys must just be having a ton of fun lol
    yea, and im sure the funnest part was explioting all the way to P8+gear...
    Last edited by Kanabull; 08-11-2011 at 01:21 PM.
    Rezzistance -Seastone/Defiant Mage
    Rezzist - Seastone/Defiant Rogue
    MeatyCurtains - Seastone/Guardian Rogue

Soulwalker

I don't see how returning stones for hours is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Norah View Post
    http://www.bing.com/Dictionary/searc...ne&FORM=DTPDIA
    Rezzistance -Seastone/Defiant Mage
    Rezzist - Seastone/Defiant Rogue
    MeatyCurtains - Seastone/Guardian Rogue

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Norah View Post
    im talking about running into a group of 5 people and destroying 4 of them before he goes down in a warfront... thats what would be fun lol

but trust me im not liking seeing them at the moment... one warrior tears apart our entire team... lol

He was also a warrior in your face which he shouldn't be.... he's r8 your r5 he was prolly some sort of Caster counter class... a lot of variables that could account for a facerolling just take it get to r8 and lay back on 'em
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    if i can't be happy no one can be happy!!!!!!!1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Gualtiero View Post
    It takes to long to clear trash and the boss is too hard! Nerf the whole raid!
    The dude playing that warrior is better than me! Nerf his whole class!
    The OP types the truth! Nerf his keyboard!
    Ladyfae Def Cleric R40 Bidnis Def Warrior R19 Shortdawg Guard Rogue R7

you're complaining about someone 1 tier of gear higher than you.
    <The Unnamed> GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 10/11
    Lace - Whitefall- R8 Warrior
    Mythril - Whitefall- R8 Cleric

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Vaine View Post
    you're complaining about someone 1 tier of gear higher than you.
    nah not really complaining... as I know obviously its gonna happen, what I was saying though, is when many warriors finally hit r8, well im curious as to whats gonna happen...

lets face it, many people were hating warriors already as it was... now can you image a r8 warrior vs anything below r6? just imagine all the posts soon... lol

Plane Walker

R8 anything DPS wise is insane. Wait til you see R8 mages and how badly they hurt.

The new tier of PVP gear only helped with damage. Survivability didn't go up much at all and that's going to be reflected with the ICMBs everyone will be carrying around.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by brutis View Post
    R8 anything DPS wise is insane. Wait til you see R8 mages and how badly they hurt.

The new tier of PVP gear only helped with damage. Survivability didn't go up much at all and that's going to be reflected with the ICMBs everyone will be carrying around.
    lol I hope your right... if mages damage went up as much as warriors then I am going to be one happy person!

all I know is if you pair a r8 warrior with a r8 cleric soon (when it starts happening) then the amount of threads going around will be insane lol

Prophet of Telara

I love how defensive all the warriors are lol

Soulwalker

Was in a Port Scion with one last night. I gave him the nickname Lawnmower Man. My teammates dead bodies were like blades of grass blowing in the wind. It was something to see. People dying in 1-2 hits then he heroically leaps on to his next victim.

*It was a pug, I'm only r2 healing cleric and the Lawnmower Man was being healed by someone. Your experience may vary.

Prophet of Telara

Forum nerf inc!!!!!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by snooders View Post
    Was in a Port Scion with one last night. I gave him the nickname Lawnmower Man. My teammates dead bodies were like blades of grass blowing in the wind. It was something to see. People dying in 1-2 hits then he heroically leaps on to his next victim.

*It was a pug, I'm only r2 healing cleric and the Lawnmower Man was being healed by someone. Your experience may vary.
    hahaha that right there made me laugh quite hard just picturing that.. yet sadly thats exactly what ive been seeing these past couple of games... he doesnt even have a healer but yet he is destroying 3 people at a time!

the sad part is I grinded my way up to rank 5 getting destroyed by warriors and being frustrated and everything... and now to think I have got 3 more prestiges to grind, and those 3 will take 5x longer than rank 5... it kinda makes me wanna cry knowing what im gonna have to go through pretty soon here if I want to have a hope at r8
    Last edited by killhimnotme; 08-11-2011 at 02:06 PM.

Rift Master

Bad news, friend. Your mage won't be nearly as strong when he hits P8. Whereas you'll need several seconds of ramping up (applying your debuffs and generating charge while standing completely still) just to approach the raw output of a warrior, he'll be unloading with up-front burst that requires minimal setup and allows completely mobility.

But don't feel too bad. You make up for your inferior damage with sub-par mitigation, vulnerability to interrupts and numerous anti-caster abilities, and (best of all) a finite resource powering your output.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast