+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Sunrest-Asphodel-Seastone-Galena etc LONG QUEUE TIME Defiant

Soulwalker

Default Sunrest-Asphodel-Seastone-Galena etc LONG QUEUE TIME Defiant

I am shocked that nobody has brought this up yet. The battlegroup for the servers listed in the title (I may have excluded a server or two) is absolutely terrible since the new "battlegroup reworkings" The merging of Sunrest-Seastone with Asphodel and Galena has TRIPLED Defiant's queue times if not quadrupled, from Sunrest/Seastone side of things. Where we once waited 2-5 minutes, we're now waiting 20-40 minutes.

We are continually seeing an influx of Defiants on these servers, and a reduction of Guardians. Battlegroups need to be reworked, again, and ASAP because this is just ridiculous. I understand we could choose to move our entire guild off, but we've established a home on Sunrest, and we don't want to leave.

Trion, please address this immediately because its truly disgusting and if you wait 40 minutes for a game, go grab a drink from waiting so long, and come back a minute later to your queue depopping. Guess what, you wait another 40 minutes and that is NO warfronts played. Truly disgusting and disappointing how this turned out for this battlegroup.
    Last edited by Brezner; 08-11-2011 at 11:08 AM.

Ascendant

free transfers for a reason
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by generatedname View Post
    free transfers for a reason
    You must've missed the part where most people don't want to move from servers they've established a home on. If there were free FACTION changes, this issue would be non existent

Rift Disciple

Briarcliff has a MASSIVE guardian population. Defiant should come here.

Quote Originally Posted by Brezner View Post
    I am shocked that nobody has brought this up yet. The battlegroup for the servers listed in the title (I may have excluded a server or two) is absolutely terrible since the new "battlegroup reworkings" The merging of Sunrest-Seastone with Asphodel and Galena has TRIPLED Defiant's queue times if not quadrupled, from Sunrest/Seastone side of things. Where we once waited 2-5 minutes, we're now waiting 20-40 minutes.

We are continually seeing an influx of Defiants on these servers, and a reduction of Guardians. Battlegroups need to be reworked, again, and ASAP because this is just ridiculous. I understand we could choose to move our entire guild off, but we've established a home on Sunrest, and we don't want to leave.

Trion, please address this immediately because its truly disgusting and if you wait 40 minutes for a game, go grab a drink from waiting so long, and come back a minute later to your queue depopping. Guess what, you wait another 40 minutes and that is NO warfronts played. Truly disgusting and disappointing how this turned out for this battlegroup.
    The only answer to this would be to lock transfers then force players to transfer to certain servers to even out populations.... but that is all too logical for Trion. So until then you kinda have to live with servers living and dying each week. I'm just glad I transferred off Sunrest... although looks like transfers might be in the future again if all the pvp guilds on Molinar leave.
    Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts - Defiant - Molinar
    Vinzan - 50 Rogue Rank 4/Dragonskin - 50 Warrior Rank 2/Sairen - 50 mage Rank 2
    Threesprings - Defiant
    Kurra - 40 Cleric

Yes queue times for defiants on sunrests cluster are ridiculous, monday night the queues were around 20 mins during primetime while guardians get intant queues. My suggestion is to make the guardians wait as long as we do for wfs

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Hellfire View Post
    Yes queue times for defiants on sunrests cluster are ridiculous, monday night the queues were around 20 mins during primetime while guardians get intant queues. My suggestion is to make the guardians wait as long as we do for wfs
    Separate but equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Hellfire View Post
    if i can't be happy no one can be happy!!!!!!!1111
    r40 puzzlybox <rise of mayhem> whoo whoo
    r40 pizzabox wheeeeeeeee

puzzlebox + apoth = <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

In the end, it will be a single regional cluster where folks are simply RvB - Guardians and Defiant fighting side by side.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Ascendant

What times are you queueing, and for what warfronts?

My queue times on that cluster during EST prime time (3:00pm to 9:00pm server approx.) are about 5 to 7 minutes as a defiant. Granted, when queuing for everything my pops are almost always Black Garden and Codex.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    I try to make everything I say signature worthy.

Run a report on each shard - per account, for level 50s, logged in for a certain minimum amount of time, over a period of a week. If the population is balanced, no FCTs off nor on to the shard. If there is imbalance, offer FCTs off for the larger side and FCTs on for the smaller side. Allow these to take place over the weekend.

As the individual shard pops become more balanced, the cluster pops would become more balanced.

It would be an ongoing process. FCTs would only be allowed off of and on to those that are imbalanced to seek balance.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Prophet of Telara

Yeah they really **** the bed with our queue times with that "fix"

That's what happens when all the kids want to play the "bad guys".
    Bokor - Cleric (Warrior Priest)

Prophet of Telara

I think if you've been on the server since it launched you should go to the front of the line when you queue

Soulwalker

It really is discouraging when you think about the thought process that went on during their battlegroup reworkings. Hey, these guys have a fast queue, lets screw them over and make them wait much longer because this other group is suffering worse than they are.

Free server transfers have just added to this disappointment of queue times, people are leaving rather than sticking around and trying to address and resolve the issue. FST's should have been a once and done type of deal.

A reworking part 2 needs to happen, and then server transfers need to be locked down. Trion needs to open their eyes and look at population imbalances because its disgustingly embarrassing for them to allow this to continue to spiral downwards.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast