+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Still waiting for an update on what is happening with the realms/players that exploit

Shadowlander

Default Still waiting for an update on what is happening with the realms/players that exploit

Ok Trion, im guessing you wanna just keep deleting people's post that have anything to do with the mess you made and hope that it will go away sometime soon?

Im still seeing players running around in r7/8 gear from Bloodiron and I have yet to win a WF in the last 2 days.

You deleted my post last night because I stated the effect of this exploit on my battlegroup. This was a true account of how I felt and what I seen, and you delete it after 5 mins?

I think I can speak for a fair few people when I ask for something as simple as an update on what you plan to do about this?

Subs been cancelled, 9 days left and ticking away.

Soulwalker

Everyone with r7/r8 gear did not exploit just because you see people with that gear it does not mean that they are exploiters, it may be likely but you can't be sure.

Ascendant

if i had taken friday and monday off (or didn't have a job and am enjoying summer vacation like all the kids) I would have pvped escalation non stop for 3 days and got rank8.

as for exploiters: probably rolled back then they quit the game cause they are so far behind on the arms race
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Treesprout View Post
    Everyone with r7/r8 gear did not exploit just because you see people with that gear it does not mean that they are exploiters, it may be likely but you can't be sure.

Didn't you know that the exploitation was so severe on Bloodiron that the server was crashing all day/night? whole guilds where at it on this server.

Elrar posted this: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post2948930

In other words: nothing.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Quote Originally Posted by Grimwalker1 View Post
    Ok Trion, im guessing you wanna just keep deleting people's post that have anything to do with the mess you made and hope that it will go away sometime soon?

Im still seeing players running around in r7/8 gear from Bloodiron and I have yet to win a WF in the last 2 days.

You deleted my post last night because I stated the effect of this exploit on my battlegroup. This was a true account of how I felt and what I seen, and you delete it after 5 mins?

I think I can speak for a fair few people when I ask for something as simple as an update on what you plan to do about this?

Subs been cancelled, 9 days left and ticking away.
    The reason these threads are closed is because they like you as the OP failed to do a search or post in the lengthy thread on the front page of the general forums. Using your brain is ftw.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by generatedname View Post
    if i had taken friday and monday off (or didn't have a job and am enjoying summer vacation like all the kids) I would have pvped escalation non stop for 3 days and got rank8.

as for exploiters: probably rolled back then they quit the game cause they are so far behind on the arms race
    I doubt you would have gotten rank 8 on escalation wknd. I did grind escalation each day over the wknd and we had around a 85-90% win ratio. So how come there are guardians from Bloodiron that would have a 10-15% win ratio over the wknd running around with full r8 gear?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Grimwalker1 View Post
    I doubt you would have gotten rank 8 on escalation wknd. I did grind escalation each day over the wknd and we had around a 85-90% win ratio. So how come there are guardians from Bloodiron that would have a 10-15% win ratio over the wknd running around with full r8 gear?
    you were only in all the games that you were in (not 100% of games had you in them). I played for about 6 solid hours on friday and got around 140k prestige.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Hellfire View Post
    The reason these threads are closed is because they like you as the OP failed to do a search or post in the lengthy thread on the front page of the general forums. Using your brain is ftw.
    ELRAR WROTE
    ""Hey all,

We're always monitoring player behavior and keeping an eye out for abuse. Rest assured, anyone caught abusing game mechanics will have their characters rolled back after a thorough investigation.

Other disciplinary actions may be taken by our support team up to and including suspension or termination of their account.

We don't tolerate cheating, any benefits earned will be short lived and dealt with swiftly - thanks""

Mabye the above post has satisfied some Rift Fanboi's, but it actually says nothing about the whole situation.
    Last edited by Grimwalker1; 08-11-2011 at 11:20 AM.

I was told there would be punch and pie.

Quote Originally Posted by Trisian View Post
    I was told there would be punch and pie.
    I heard it was milk and cookies.

Damn the internet!
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

You're not going to hear of any disciplinary action from Trion. Don't be daft.

Welcome to what it feels like to be a fresh 50 solo Q for WF's. Enjoy your games!!

Oh, I forgot the obligatory L2P, make your own premade, heal more, etc, etc.
    Last edited by Gwaann; 08-11-2011 at 11:46 AM.

Rift Disciple

nothing will happen t the exploiters and at the same time they will fix the exploit, leaving the honest players that much further behind. Unfortunate

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaann View Post
    Oh, I forgot the obligatory L2P, make your own premade, heal more, etc, etc.
    Those are all perfectly legitimate suggestions that more people need to follow rather than mock.

Quote Originally Posted by Snyrf View Post
    Those are all perfectly legitimate suggestions that more people need to follow rather than mock.
    But mockery is so much more fun....and feasible!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast