+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: People are still QQing about Warriors? LOL

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    141

    Default People are still QQing about Warriors? LOL

    IF you haven't been playing a warrior for past few patches or havent played one, you have no room to qq PERIOD.

    Half the things people say make no sense. I saw someone say they need to remove bull rush out of combat. LOOL.....my point exactly. The ONLY thing I may agree on is maybe make LW purgeable but it would need to last longer if it is purgable.

  2. #2
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    IF you haven't been playing a warrior for past few patches or havent played one, you have no room to qq PERIOD.

    Half the things people say make no sense. I saw someone say they need to remove bull rush out of combat. LOOL.....my point exactly. The ONLY thing I may agree on is maybe make LW purgeable but it would need to last longer if it is purgable.
    This is like a real forum post just with out any actual facts, information, reasoning or basis. It's just two badly written paragraphs of random words/acronyms.

  3. #3
    Ascendant Eughe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,418

    Default

    Did you get that out your system?

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nastymatt View Post
    This is like a real forum post just with out any actual facts, information, reasoning or basis. It's just two badly written paragraphs of random words/acronyms.
    I don't have to. It is common sense and I said all i needed to say. If you havent played a class and speculate about nerfing certain abilities without any experience with the class, you should not be QQing plain and simple. And ty i like how i have written my paragraphs didnt know I was getting graded professor

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    Did you get that out your system?
    Yeah sorta

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    128

    Default

    "If you havent played a class" - I have
    "you should not be QQing" - I am not
    "nerfing certain abilities" - yes they need to
    "getting graded" - you failed.

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nastymatt View Post
    "If you havent played a class" - I have
    "you should not be QQing" - I am not
    "nerfing certain abilities" - yes they need to
    "getting graded" - you failed.
    idc if u played a class we all have played "a" class if we play rift
    i didnt specifically say u were qqing and if ur not **** my thread
    no they dont
    and who are u? and explain to me why i would fail Einstein cuz u seem to be so smart
    Last edited by shortysos7; 08-11-2011 at 06:22 AM.

  8. #8
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,649

    Default

    i was about to make this same exact post, responses and all. but shorty beat me to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

  9. #9
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    280
    Septica 86 Sorc, Nikola 95 DOK, Karak Norn
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/display.php?user=segro

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,528

    Default

    Warrior. 5-6k in 4s vs 900+ valour target. Clearly not overpowered /rollseyes

    (yeah cabalists are assreamingly stupid. Someone on the dev team is a drooling imbecile)

  11. #11
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post
    Warrior. 5-6k in 4s vs 900+ valour target. Clearly not overpowered /rollseyes

    (yeah cabalists are assreamingly stupid. Someone on the dev team is a drooling imbecile)

    I am highly doubtful of this claim. Show me a video of a warrior pulling 1500 DPS on a 900 Valor target please.

  12. #12
    Rift Chaser Cardinals's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    336

    Default

    So, the warrior went up against a bunch of low valor nubs who had no healers? What am I looking at here? Seems to me he is the only one who even did anything in the whole warfront. The rest of you afk watching Family Guy or somethin?

    Quote Originally Posted by Boltswiki View Post
    I deal with warriors by crying about them on the forums until Trion nerfs them

  13. #13
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    141

    Default

    all the qq here needs to be directed at warriors. We are in your face so much you dont even realize the real threats are the OP clerics doing spammable aoes and damage to the raid. No one out dpses clerics atm at all. At least a skillful cleric. Very skillful clerics you cant beat PERIOD

  14. #14
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Any class of any build should be able to kill cabalist 1vs1
    Warriors in about 2s
    Septica 86 Sorc, Nikola 95 DOK, Karak Norn
    http://gimpchimp.etilader.com/display.php?user=segro

  15. #15
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    468

    Default

    block block block block parry parry parry parry full heal block block block

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts