+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warfront Favor Gains

Soulwalker

Default Warfront Favor Gains

I've really been trying to figure out how this aspect of WF's works; But i've been noticing more and more often, the range difference between favor gains for members in WF's that have been in the match for the same amount of time.

I've even had it once, where a single defiant (when the defiant lost) had more favor than all the other guardians (in a 3:0 whitefall, guardian win)
    he had around 2400
    guardians had around 2200
    and the rest of the defiant's were at 1600.

I another, more recent WF, the guardians lots; one of the guardians had 1370 favor
    and i was second place with 740 (and every other guardian member was within 50 points of my favor gain as well)

how is this working?

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ion-favor.html

My posts in there still stand, though there may have been some adjustment to the end game win/loss bonus.

Soulwalker

I must, respectfully, disagree with a few of your details.
    AS I along with fellow guild members will group que, get into the match at identical times (before the match starts), for black garden, codex, and whitefall stepps. Yet when the match ends, there is often a gap as much as 100 favor between the group of us.

This is the part that i'm confused about. I understand for Port Scion, that if you're near the boss or one of your cap's that you get "increased favor gains while defending" but then, how is this the case for the other 3 WF's?

+ Reply to Thread