+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any servers that actually have PvP at PvP Rifts?

Default Any servers that actually have PvP at PvP Rifts?

Just curious.

On Dayblind it's pretty much a Defiant Raid moving from tear to tear uncontested farming pvp rifts.

WRU PvP?!?!?!?!?!?

Telaran

I find a lot of PvP activity. I'm in the guild CoLD and when we open a Rift many Defiants swarm in, giving us a great fight.

well we just attacked the first guardian pvp rift i've seen since the launch of 1.4 and owned their faces. then they disappeared.....

On Molinar the Guardians tend to dominate. But the Defiant that aren't whine-y *****es sitting Meridian saying that we can't do anything about it tend to give them a run for their money.
    127% of internet statistics are made up on the spot.

Never trust obscure quotes from famous people on the internet. -George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Adebar View Post
    On Molinar the Guardians tend to dominate. But the Defiant that aren't whine-y *****es sitting Meridian saying that we can't do anything about it tend to give them a run for their money.
    Dayblind feels like 100% Defiant.

only guards I see are the same 10-20 people and that's in warfronts.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    Just curious.

On Dayblind it's pretty much a Defiant Raid moving from tear to tear uncontested farming pvp rifts.

WRU PvP?!?!?!?!?!?
    Oddly enough, Faeblight has had a fair amount of world PvP at the PvP rifts over the past week.

Braircliff has alot of pvp at rifts during peak hours. A bit heavier on Guardians during that time of day.

Plane Touched

Same on Icewatch.

Telaran

Yep. Harrow is pretty much a dead server, but this is especially true on the guardian side. There are about 3 defiant guilds that are active in pvp. None for guardians. There simply isnt enough level 50 guardians on the server.

I have had defiants tell me personally that my character Rakos is the only one they ever fight in world pvp. I was fine with this pre-1.4, as Rakos is a rogue and can choose his fights. But now the rifts have made this imbalance and issue.

shp
    Champion

Just curious.

WRU PvP?!?!?!?!?!?
    Same on Blightweald, wtb more guardians on my server.

well we just attacked the first guardian pvp rift i've seen since the launch of 1.4 and owned their faces. then they disappeared.....
    I imagine you would find more guardians to pvp with if you DIDN'T all swarm the first rift you saw. Kinda makes them say **** it and move on.

Last pvp rift I tried, we had a full raid. Defiants showed up almost right away with, I counted, over 100 people.

Skyline missed the memo about CoLD organizing PvP nights in the shard forum. The previous night, Guardians (about 80 of them) pushed in our stuff for several hours all over the map. It was amazing fun.

Perhaps if only he were better informed - but he posted a quitting thread and complained about nothing to do but instanced content. I laughed.

Shadowlander

Wolfsbane has just enough to make me not miss a PVP server. It tends to go back and forth between the 2 factions and changes depending on the time of day as well. I do think Defiant outnumber Guardians on Wolfsbane but this isn't evident via the PVP rifts at all.

Well, our guild don't see the point in it right now, we usually just run a 5 man so attack a full raid rift is foolish right out.

So we tend to like to pick off the runners, However since they've turned off the favor/prestige for capturing said rift it's not worth our time till they turn it back on.
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

Plane Touched

Briarcliff is pretty much Guards just farming rep until like 2:00AM eastern, then its defiants pretty much all morning. Not much fighting going on overall though, it's like 5 minutes of fighting then everyone disappears and lets the zerg just farm.
    Captaincrook/darklcd <Best in Slot>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast