+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Trisian

Thread: Can't PvP when invulnerable to Pvp.

Ascendant

Default Can't PvP when invulnerable to Pvp.

Casting synthesis and rezzing are not PvP. I either shouldn't be invulnerable to PvP when I get rezzed or being invulnerable to PvP shouldn't affect me healing my party.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

Casting heals into PvP has always been considered a PvP action, you might as well get used to it, it won't change.
    I live my life with bold enthusiasm tempered by the hope that when I die it won't be reported in News of the Weird or the Darwin Awards.

Visit the scenic Isle of Langerhans dimension, Faeblight server.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronicar View Post
    Casting synthesis and rezzing are not PvP. I either shouldn't be invulnerable to PvP when I get rezzed or being invulnerable to PvP shouldn't affect me healing my party.
    so rezzing a pvper so they can get up for more pvp isnt pvp?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSquirrel View Post
    but, but...games are serious business!!!
    People need to realize that games are meant for fun. If you don't like a game then move on. Save your rage and qq for real issues.

Look at it from a real world point of view. You have cops and robbers in a shoot out, the robber is hit and goes down, you help the robber, now the cops can go after you for accessory. If you dont want to PvP stay out of it, dont help the people who are PvPing or your involved and should be open for attack. Its really quite logical and easy to understand. Sometimes you just have to let them stay dead lol.
    All your whining and elitism makes me laugh

You know you can simply right click this debuff (or buff?!) to disable it right? No.... I guess not.. too much effort isn't it.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Drakinor View Post
    Look at it from a real world point of view. You have cops and robbers in a shoot out, the robber is hit and goes down, you help the robber, now the cops can go after you for accessory. If you dont want to PvP stay out of it, dont help the people who are PvPing or your involved and should be open for attack. Its really quite logical and easy to understand. Sometimes you just have to let them stay dead lol.
    look at it from a real world point of view... this is a game! that is all

Quote Originally Posted by Diabolicalburp View Post
    look at it from a real world point of view... this is a game! that is all
    lol nah....really???? who knew.

lol ok trollin aside, its a good example. I mean no **** sherlock its a game, but if you had some intelligence in that head of yours youd see that I am making a point using something relate-able. Either your involved or you not there is no grey area.
    All your whining and elitism makes me laugh

Ascendant

Haha this is my mistake I did not make it clear enough. When I am in an instance and I die and get rezzed I should not get PvP invulnerability. I am in an instance. The other faction can't even get to me to attack me or me to attack them. Yes I know you can click it off but that second could mean the difference between someone else getting clutch healed or going down causing a wipe.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

Rift Disciple

Haha this is my mistake I did not make it clear enough. When I am in an instance and I die and get rezzed I should not get PvP invulnerability. I am in an instance. The other faction can't even get to me to attack me or me to attack them. Yes I know you can click it off but that second could mean the difference between someone else getting clutch healed or going down causing a wipe.
    Stick this at the top of your main macro.

cancelbuff PvP Invulnerability

Rift Chaser

Guns don't kill people. Mages healing the guy holding the gun kill people.

Edit: I posted without reading through the entire page, sorry, but I'll stick to it for the very dry humor.
    Last edited by croon; 08-11-2011 at 07:39 AM.

Miracle pills need time to work.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by croon View Post
    Guns don't kill people. Mages healing the guy holding the gun kills people.
    Haha if you don't think I would much rather run around pew pewing instead of healing you would be mistaken. It is just what I get stuck with in my raids. I am good at it and generally don't die. All this really did was prevent us from one shotting a boss on the week after we initially downed him.
    Chronicar Rank 6 mage
    <Squab Squad>

+ Reply to Thread