+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The effect of PvP rift exploit on WF's on my battlegroup :(

Shadowlander

Default The effect of PvP rift exploit on WF's on my battlegroup :(

I just wanna post my experience in WF tonight with effects of this pvp exploit in mind.

Ok so my battlegroup contains Bloodiron shard, this shard has quite a high pop and as far as im aware are the biggest exploiters of this rift shard win trading.

Tonight I spend a good portion of the evening getting face rolled by players from this shard in WF. I have checked there gear and people are sporting r7 gear on defiant side and I hear r8 gear on guard side.

I know that there is no frigging way that the guardian side could do this legitimately, as I spent most of the WF wknd owning these ***** in Whitefall (I reckon it was about an 85-90% win rate for defiant).

This has ruined the game for me, as I spent a good month and half grinding WF to R5 and am now almost 1/3 of the way to r6. I only pvp and feel that all my effort has been in vain and now all I see is **** ***** running around owning groups of people in under 10 secs. I was playing my bard before in BG with 8.5k hp and around 800 val and tank specced warrior from Bloodiron was nuking me so hard it was just stupid.

I have unsubbed my acc and have 10 days game time left. I will wait and see what action will be taken, however if after the 10 days I see no action then I will quit this game.

You have royally destroyed your game in less than 1 year. I look at the forums in hope of seeing some update on the situation but see nothing. You remove the exploit but its to late, the damage is done.

So big GZ to destroying the whole pvp element of your game in less than 1 week.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimwalker1 View Post
    I just wanna post my experience in WF tonight with effects of this pvp exploit in mind.

Ok so my battlegroup contains Bloodiron shard, this shard has quite a high pop and as far as im aware are the biggest exploiters of this rift shard win trading.

Tonight I spend a good portion of the evening getting face rolled by players from this shard in WF. I have checked there gear and people are sporting r7 gear on defiant side and I hear r8 gear on guard side.

I know that there is no frigging way that the guardian side could do this legitimately, as I spent most of the WF wknd owning these ***** in Whitefall (I reckon it was about an 85-90% win rate for defiant).

This has ruined the game for me, as I spent a good month and half grinding WF to R5 and am now almost 1/3 of the way to r6. I only pvp and feel that all my effort has been in vain and now all I see is **** ***** running around owning groups of people in under 10 secs. I was playing my bard before in BG with 8.5k hp and around 800 val and tank specced warrior from Bloodiron was nuking me so hard it was just stupid.

I have unsubbed my acc and have 10 days game time left. I will wait and see what action will be taken, however if after the 10 days I see no action then I will quit this game.

You have royally destroyed your game in less than 1 year. I look at the forums in hope of seeing some update on the situation but see nothing. You remove the exploit but its to late, the damage is done.

So big GZ to destroying the whole pvp element of your game in less than 1 week.
    I wouldn't assume every one of those players exploited their way to P7 and 8, but given how prevalent this exploit seems to have been, even the legitimate players will be cast under the same cloud of suspicion.

+ Reply to Thread