+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: This is BS Trion

Default This is BS Trion

Seriously, whos idea was it to give warriors and clerics the ability to silence a rogue to prevent them from slipping away?

I cant even walk back to my body and put a quick stealth without having this debuff on me.

With all the bug reports I sent in, this is the most broken arse class ever.

You cant Ambush a warrior because all he has to do is kill your pets and receive free heals from the guild buff.

You can stun and snare because they because they become immune eventually.

I mean what CC is there?

I dont know I really starting to hate this crap that they fixed pvp when clearly they hadn't.

There is no clear trade mark of what a Rogue is.

Thanks to all the crying babies that CC was too much in PvP, these immunities ruined any chance of PvP or World PvP for the Rogue class.

Our class and by design we are suppose to plan carefully how to CC and kill our target.

Now... all I am is another class for dps thats it!
    Last edited by Toxen; 08-10-2011 at 12:31 PM.

Prophet of Telara

tl:dr
    A lolstealther complaining that lolstealth only gives him 99% risk-free PvP and not 100%.
    -- Trollhammer@Molinar

You've got 21 points in Infiltrator to get Ambush, which means you're not 51 point Sin. You're doing it wrong.

A Rogue is guy that wanted to be a rock star, play house parties and local venues until getting signed. With dreams of record sales and touring around Telara, they were forced to face the reality of their dreams coming crashing down when their mother bought them a mandolin for their birthday. Now faced with such distinct shame from the laughter of their former friends, they learned how to slip away in a crowd so they might sit behind a tree and cry the tears of their broken dreams...

...at least, that was always my take on them.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahax View Post
    You've got 21 points in Infiltrator to get Ambush, which means you're not 51 point bard. You're doing it wrong.
    Fixed.
    10char.
    Mesk
    [Lunchbox Bandits]

You've got 21 points in Infiltrator to get Ambush, which means you're not 51 point Sin. You're doing it wrong.
    So you are saying that Infiltrator is completely useless?

I dont even understand the Point of having a PvP Soul if being a successful rogue means a full PvE spec tree, where is the logic in that?
    Last edited by Toxen; 08-10-2011 at 12:43 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Toxen View Post

I dont even understand the Point of having a PvP Soul if being a successful rogue means a full PvE spec tree, where is the logic in that?
    you put more than 15 points into Infiltrator and wonder why you are having a hard time with rogue class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Yeah warriors are tough however.... last night i jumped one, doted and slip away, 2 more guardians come in thinking that ill just run away in stealth... instead i open with a dot again and pop poison gas on the other 2, quickly finish the warrior and run behind the tree where stealth kicks in....

i then sap one of them and erase the Ranger in secs... then start running away till slip away kicks in again.

the warrior resses and eats the dirt in a matter of secs while his mage buddy puts some dots on me, which i cleanse and 3 shot him

rogues are fine, they are just gear dependent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

Quote Originally Posted by Blays View Post
    Yeah warriors are tough however.... last night i jumped one, doted and slip away, 2 more guardians come in thinking that ill just run away in stealth... instead i open with a dot again and pop poison gas on the other 2, quickly finish the warrior and run behind the tree where stealth kicks in....

i then sap one of them and erase the Ranger in secs... then start running away till slip away kicks in again.

the warrior resses and eats the dirt in a matter of secs while his mage buddy puts some dots on me, which i cleanse and 3 shot him

rogues are fine, they are just gear dependent.

Then you got terrible players then and this doesn't really help the current situation.

Edit: Oh and Gear shouldn't define a rogue its, skills and wits.

This game doesn't represent that for a Rogue.
    Last edited by Toxen; 08-10-2011 at 12:54 PM.

No, what I'm saying is 51 Sin/15 Inf is superior for killing warriors. Serpent Strike is water damage so it bypasses armor and if you bleed the hell out of him and slip away it shouldn't be too difficult to finish him off. The key is not letting him whail on you for too long. Keep him in combat with expose weakness so he can't drink.
    Last edited by Ninjahax; 08-10-2011 at 01:02 PM.

No, what I'm saying is 51 Sin/15 Inf is superior for killing warriors. Serpent Strike is water damage so it bypasses armor and if you bleed the hell out of him and slip away it shouldn't be too difficult to finish him off. The key is not letting him whail on you for too long. Keep him in combat with expose weakness so he can't drink.
    Well how can you "Slip Away" when your silenced?

That's one of the issues I am having because I am being silenced and cant use "Slip Away."

So what's the point?

Ascendant

Well how can you "Slip Away" when your silenced?

That's one of the issues I am having because I am being silenced and cant use "Slip Away."

So what's the point?
    cleanse soul, break free, etc
    Last edited by generatedname; 08-10-2011 at 01:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Our class and by design we are suppose to plan carefully how to CC and kill our target.
    when you start doing this you should find things improving for you.

You can stun and snare because they because they become immune eventually.

I mean what CC is there?
    what you are essentialy saying here is that you dont want to pvp, you want to perma-stun and beat on an immobile object with no risk to yourself. maybe fun for you, not for the other guy. pvp needs to cater to both parties.
    you can quit if you like because you cant perma stun, or if we had such a thing, your victims would be the ones quitting.

alternatively, learn how to make the most out of what CC you have, instead of just spamming it and expecting it to be an 'I Win Button'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by generatedname View Post
    cleanse soul, break free, etc
    Tried that it doesnt work.

No, I am not trolling, really cant literally do anything.

It apparently is some kind of debuff from the cleric melee tree.
    Last edited by Toxen; 08-10-2011 at 01:13 PM.

Shadowlander

Rogues wear leather, no healing, no superb buffs. STEALTH specs are pure dps and can do any dmg ONLY when in stealth.

What you suggest is to go into open battle against warriors. Everything is ok with your head?

And after last hot fix i'm poping up even when NO ONE is near me and im not in combat. I'm just starting glowing green and pop up. WTH?!

to be sure 51sin/15infil
    Last edited by Lailonn; 08-10-2011 at 01:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast