+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 2 Post By Lattam
  • 4 Post By Trisian
  • 2 Post By generatedname
  • 1 Post By generatedname

Thread: Please bring back Favor/Prestige Mania.

Telaran

Default Please bring back Favor/Prestige Mania.

Hey Trion,

Are you able to bring this back for us? There was not a lot of information regarding the event and duration, and I feel there are many people who missed out.

To the Players,

If this is something you want to see, please leave a comment here.

Lattam

Dear Trion,

How can you tell when your customers hate the endgame? They don't care which WF they play, and just chase the favor bonus around to make things a little more tolerable.

How about doing us all a favor and making things a lot more tolerable? Huh?

Ascendant

I'm just happy that they took swift action to lower the speed of progression for legit players while others are exploiting quickly to rank 8 without a hotfix or disabling the rifts until fixed, or anything.

How many times did they remove the dye vendor from the game until a fix was made, yet they do nothing about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Trisian View Post
    Dear Trion,

How can you tell when your customers hate the endgame? They don't care which WF they play, and just chase the favor bonus around to make things a little more tolerable.

How about doing us all a favor and making things a lot more tolerable? Huh?
    no doubt. the last thing pvpers wanted was another gear grind. I've lost all hope in this game and have already made up my mind to not extend my subscription in october. 1.4 and all the hotfixes are just a fully automatic rifle shooting bad changed to the game. in one week they were able to completely kill my desire to play
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

No. Please dont. People effectively blew through 6 months worth of progression in a weekend.

How about all the people who cheated their way to Rank 8? How inconsiderate of you to propose shortening the duration of their "fun".

Cheaters must be allowed to gloat at the slow progression of all the scrubs that didn't exploit. This is the only way Trion can guarantee a complete loss of subscriptions!
    Cleric - UNSUBSCRIBED | BFBC2 | TF2 | MNC || GuildWars GvG | Subspace 4v4 PremLeague |

Quote Originally Posted by NatashaK View Post
    No. Please dont. People effectively blew through 6 months worth of progression in a weekend.
    Ya, wish I'd have had the chance. I had to work that weekend.

Plane Touched

Let's go back to the question of "do they even have a QA team?" first. I was a QA test lead at a major OEM in my previous work life and I just laugh at all the crap that gets missed. I'm also surprised at the lack of marketing/developer/QA interaction that goes on (or lack of) before every release.

I picked this game up at E3 and liked it for about a month. I wish I had started befrore E3 so I could basically tell that guy his game and the backend teams need alot of work and project management.

However, the RIFT tools development team is FANTASTIC

Plane Touched

Since only favor rewards were doubled, in contrast to the patch notes, how about giving us a weekend where only prestige rewards are doubled?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fade2Black View Post
    Just set my damn score to 5/6 at the beginning of every PVP match before hand and prevent the wasted time of you idiots rigging the outcomes to gain precious little 5/6 outcome. I am absolutely sick of this crap, if your just gonna rig the gameplay to achieve this 56 ******** everytime then just set it there at the beginning and then let me ****ing play.

+ Reply to Thread