+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WFs favor stealth nerf?

Default WFs favor stealth nerf?

Ok, I read the patch notes saying

PVP
    * Favormania 2011 has ended - we hope you enjoyed the additional PvP bonuses to celebrate the kickoff of Warfront Weekends and PvP Rifts!

After winning a Port Scion with my guild we walked away with only about 2.4k favor after spending about 15mins in the match dominating the guardians and killing the boss to finally win. Later we did a Black Garden and walked away with roughly 940ish favor for winning. Is it just me or do these values seem much lower than the favor before 1.4 came out?

I seem to remember getting over 1k favor in BG for a win and close to 4k favor for a Port Scion win. What gives? Is my memory just that bad? Anyone else notice similar?
    Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts - Defiant - Molinar
    Vinzan - 50 Rogue Rank 4/Dragonskin - 50 Warrior Rank 2/Sairen - 50 mage Rank 2
    Threesprings - Defiant
    Kurra - 40 Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDruidSS View Post
    Ok, I read the patch notes saying

PVP
    * Favormania 2011 has ended - we hope you enjoyed the additional PvP bonuses to celebrate the kickoff of Warfront Weekends and PvP Rifts!

After winning a Port Scion with my guild we walked away with only about 2.4k favor after spending about 15mins in the match dominating the guardians and killing the boss to finally win. Later we did a Black Garden and walked away with roughly 940ish favor for winning. Is it just me or do these values seem much lower than the favor before 1.4 came out?

I seem to remember getting over 1k favor in BG for a win and close to 4k favor for a Port Scion win. What gives? Is my memory just that bad? Anyone else notice similar?
    Your memory is bad. I believe we used to get 20 prestige and 15 favor for winning; now it is 20 to 30. Favor gains have been DOUBLED, lol. In fact, today I played a port scion, we dominated and walked out with 8.5k favor. Pre 1.4 this same sort of win would have been roughly 3-4k.
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Nope there was a nerf, newly rezed players don't seem to be granting favor when they are killed immediately.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 08-09-2011 at 08:22 PM.

I just hope they have kept the bonuses in WF weekends.

Ascendant

after spawn, for a few seconds, being killed will give the other team no favor.

that's right.

we have rift pvp exploiters hitting rank 8 in a day or 2, but they are nerfing the hell out of the progression of legit pvpers.

simply ****ing amazing.
    Last edited by generatedname; 08-09-2011 at 09:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Yea, that is what I was thinking. There is a definite favor decrease overall. Plus pre-1.4 the normal values were 20 prestige and 19 favor per kill. I haven't seen 19 favor kills... except rarely. Then the system will bug and occasionally show higher values, but overall it appears you are getting much less favor per kill than you used to in 1.3.
    Last edited by DarkDruidSS; 08-10-2011 at 02:04 AM.
    Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts - Defiant - Molinar
    Vinzan - 50 Rogue Rank 4/Dragonskin - 50 Warrior Rank 2/Sairen - 50 mage Rank 2
    Threesprings - Defiant
    Kurra - 40 Cleric

+ Reply to Thread