Beneaththemire@Dayblind
    Soliloquy@Dayblind

Quote Originally Posted by Suz86 View Post
    why so low.
    I was trying to complete objectives.
    Noktrin - Cleric - <vVv>

Too lazy to make a rift sig. Enjoy my Aion one

Rift Disciple

Grats on being average? Not really sure what. I am supposed to be seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctrin View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/Z7ypj.jpg

Wonder how long this will last..
    Let the mage heal.
    They seem to heal better.
    Deepstrike:Gintoki cleric r47 Shinpachi warrior r46, Kayura rogue r50, Tsukuyo mage r47
    Laethys: Roba r44
    GW2:Ayo Timako , level 54 Necro

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Noctrin View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/Z7ypj.jpg

Wonder how long this will last..
    Until they nerf it into complete trash, so you would have no choice but to heal.
    -- Trollhammer@Molinar

Rift Disciple

Yeah I am sure it will get it nerfed into oblivion, sadly.

Will be fun to see if the Cabs switch back to healing afterwards.
    I hope not.
    (I really think a lot of Cab whines have nothing to do with the damage and kills and are just fueled by selfish people who want clerics to stop DPSing and go back to carrying them)

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Naelee View Post
    Yeah I am sure it will get it nerfed into oblivion, sadly.

Will be fun to see if the Cabs switch back to healing afterwards.
    I hope not.
    (I really think a lot of Cab whines have nothing to do with the damage and kills and are just fueled by selfish people who want clerics to stop DPSing and go back to carrying them)
    Unless they are carrying the opposing team, then they also want us nerfed.

Clearly no one will be happy until Clerics are nerfed so far into the ground that they have to be removed on account of no one having an interest in playing them anymore.

Plane Walker

I dunno, I've seen some clerics do some amazing things in terms of kills and such. I don't mind them dpsing at all. As a rogue who does a good deal of barding I wouldn't mind having a cast heal with a short/no cd, I think it would go along way towards making them healers. Do that and all you guys can dps. I can already come close to HPS of the good clerics in warfronts, and smoke the guys who spam heal themselves and let the dps protecting them die.

But ya, its probably in for a nerf. Enjoy it and hope it doesn't get it to hard, looks like a lot fun.

Rift Chaser

The problem with Cabalist is the fact that every Cleric on earth racks up 500k damage, ends the game with 2 kills, and thinks they're actually contributing to the warfront. Are there talented Cabalists out there? I'm sure there are, unfortunately every Cleric thinks they're amazing and refuses to heal, which is making pug warfronts even more of a waste of time. I can't count the number of offensive clerics I've seen with 200k+ damage going 0-8 and saying the team sucks lol.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by lmprov View Post
    The problem with Cabalist is the fact that every Cleric on earth racks up 500k damage, ends the game with 2 kills, and thinks they're actually contributing to the warfront. Are there talented Cabalists out there? I'm sure there are, unfortunately every Cleric thinks they're amazing and refuses to heal, which is making pug warfronts even more of a waste of time. I can't count the number of offensive clerics I've seen with 200k+ damage going 0-8 and saying the team sucks lol.
    Low rank cabbies maybe or badly played ones who just spam Tyranny 24/7.
    Then again.. how much would that R2 cleric heal for anyway before he gets twoshotted?
    How well would the spammer heal you? He would prolly just spam the warden AE HoT too and think he is great.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by lmprov View Post
    Since healers were so unpopular that nerfs were called for, combined with being criticized for not healing in WF (even when they were and were dying every 30 seconds), I'm on a crusade.

I'm not going to heal surly azses in PvE either. My healers are not healers any more. I'll deal with dungeon slowdowns. To those that still heal - keep on truckin'. I admire you. But not enough to be one of you.

I'm not amazing - even as cabalist. But I'm damned if you're getting heals from me.

Plane Walker

every Cleric thinks they're amazing and refuses to heal
    While I've seen a lot of clerics going dps since 1.4, I've also noticed several that remain healers, or at least do so without request when it is obviously needed.

Also lets face it, there are bad players who rolled cleric because they were pretty powerful. The good clerics who were hard to kill in 1.3 are still hard to kill, and the bad ones are still bad. Most of those bad ones have stopped healing and instead dps. Some of them might even be good at it. I would rather a guy kill two players then run around getting fragged and not healing at all.

*Not saying if you were a good healer who is now dpsing that you were bad, just saying there were a lot of free kill clerics pre 1.3, and they are still here.

Its fine, really it is. I say give clerics more dps options in pvp and give bards at least 1 more single target casted heal.

Even with that, it didn't seem to matter; the game was less than a 75 point differential.

Killing blows are just the last whack.

Likes hunters in WOW getting tons of KBs; it's cuz they had fast ranged attacked and could steal KBs.

A cab is bound get get KBs in a group as they hit each enemy. It may not be for tons of dmg, but it is more likely to get a KB than someone who mashes one character.

AoE will always produce more KBs when the enemy is in a cluster.
    Last edited by Kaylene; 08-10-2011 at 05:50 AM.
    Cleric For Life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast