+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70
Results 1,036 to 1,043 of 1043
Like Tree224Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: PvP Rifts being abused?

Telaran

I don't know if its exploiting or not....

But spawning a pvp rift and then taking stones way off destination courses to farm other faction doesn't seem like the right use of these rifts.

If that's working as intended then all pvp rifts are for is a raid's farming buff? I hope they fix that. Maybe give a stone a 4min despawn timer.

Soulwalker

So, it's been ages now and nothing has been done about this, despite the posts from Trion promising the opposite.

I think the conclusion is Trion is a bunch of liars and that the've just been hoping till will be forghotten.

Shame on Trion

Telaran

It was fixed a good time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiatra View Post
    So, it's been ages now and nothing has been done about this, despite the posts from Trion promising the opposite.

I think the conclusion is Trion is a bunch of liars and that they've just been hoping till will be forgotten.

Shame on Trion
    That was already surmised on pages one or two. You didn't need to see TW's actions to know they'd do little or nothing, just look at the history of exploiting in this game and how they've done... little or nothing. The moral of the story is if you learn of an exploit jump on it fast and abuse the hell out of it- worst case scenario you'll only lose what you gained with it.
    "You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

Banned

Infraction, infraction, infraction, and still here.

Exloit, exploit, exploit, and still here.

Ban?.........Trion doesn't know the meaning of the word.

mm i am starting to see less ppl posting here and the thread is going down slowly.. did trion plan work ? xD
    See you all in Wildstar!

Would that be the plan where they hoped we forget? Nah, but now that a lot of players have legitimately gotten to P8 those early exploiters don't stand out quite so much. Too bad Trion didn't give us a number of how many they rolled back, and some idea of how much favor/prestige the worst offenders got dinged for. Would have put some closure on the entire mess.

I know at least 30 people that have done it.. Went from Rank 5 to Rank 8 with all gear in about 1 week... NOT one of them got rolled back... I would have done it if I knew they where going to get away with it..

Trion can still do something about it but as you can see they are doing nothing.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 66 67 68 69 70