+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can we swap the two types of Whitefall Steppes? Or..

Default Can we swap the two types of Whitefall Steppes? Or..

Just take out the original Whitefall Steppes? I don't know about the rest of you, but I never liked Whitefall Steppes to begin with, and this weekend they showed us the fun version......No capture the flag, no yelling "get out of the middle" to your hapless teammates, just meet in the middle and carnage ensues. By comparison, the old one is lame and boring.

Ascendant

the biggest problem with WFS and Port Scion is that one team can dominate the other immediately based on group comp and gear (not skill) and know that they have a clear advantage. They then get to decide between turtle+farm for the duration of the warfront, or make a quick victory. Too often, they choose the former.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Telaran

i prefered the newer wf as well. the 1st one you just half to run to damn far. i haven't done it on 50's yet since i was spam lvling my rogue. come to find out after the fact it wasn't permanent, nor was the heavy favor earned. problem is i don't normally get to play heavily on the weakends so I'm prettymuch fck'd with the big boost and the wf i actually enjoy *asside from codex*

Quote Originally Posted by Magnos View Post
    Just take out the original Whitefall Steppes? I don't know about the rest of you, but I never liked Whitefall Steppes to begin with, and this weekend they showed us the fun version......No capture the flag, no yelling "get out of the middle" to your hapless teammates, just meet in the middle and carnage ensues. By comparison, the old one is lame and boring.
    no way.... its a classic CTF map and i love it.

the weekend thing was just another BG zerg. They should just come up with a new wf. There is nor reason to eliminate whats already there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

+ Reply to Thread