+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bleeds - Briarcliff - Patch 1.4 PVP Video (Pyro/Dom)

Default Bleeds - Briarcliff - Patch 1.4 PVP Video (Pyro/Dom)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vo_t...=youtube_gdata

Couldn't sleep last night, so decided to finally sort through some of my fraps since 1.4 and put together a song's worth of footage.

Not all the fights are amazing faceroll or whatever, just tried to find some clips that showed me using the whole spectrum of pyro/dom abilities in a few different types of PVP situations. It's only like 4 minutes long.(I kinda think watching someone else play video games gets old after 5 minutes or so...)

Resolution is way better than last time. Hope (some) of you enjoy the song, it's Mumford and Sons - Lion Man.

Enjoy! Feedback is welcome ofc.
    Last edited by Bleeds; 08-09-2011 at 08:27 AM.

First.

In before.. OMG ur spec sux, it has no survivability, warriors will crush you, nerf warriors!! qq..

See you soon Bleeds =) We xfered to briar yesterday
    Last edited by Meduza; 08-09-2011 at 09:32 AM.

Meduza@Deepwood - [YouTube]

spec sux, no survivability, my new ragestorm spec owns, diaf

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeds View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vo_t...=youtube_gdata

Couldn't sleep last night, so decided to finally sort through some of my fraps since 1.4 and put together a song's worth of footage.

Not all the fights are amazing faceroll or whatever, just tried to find some clips that showed me using the whole spectrum of pyro/dom abilities in a few different types of PVP situations. It's only like 4 minutes long.(I kinda think watching someone else play video games gets old after 5 minutes or so...)

Resolution is way better than last time. Hope (some) of you enjoy the song, it's Mumford and Sons - Lion Man.

Enjoy! Feedback is welcome ofc.
    Wow, that first fight, I just face palmed all through that one.... Here i thought the guardians I'm forced to pvp with were bad...
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

Quote Originally Posted by Sorovos View Post
    Wow, that first fight, I just face palmed all through that one.... Here i thought the guardians I'm forced to pvp with were bad...
    Classic Sorovos, never anything positive to say.

Hey, instead of downplaying everyone else's PVP vid. Why don't you post your own so we can all ooooo and ahhhh over your skillz getting crushed by warriors.

Rift Disciple

Pretty cool, but only doable as defiant since guardians don't have 10 Bahmi warriors every wf =p
    Last edited by Dat Epi; 08-09-2011 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meduza View Post
    First.

In before.. OMG ur spec sux, it has no survivability, warriors will crush you, nerf warriors!! qq..

See you soon Bleeds =) We xfered to briar yesterday
    Yeah, I saw a few Enclave running around Stillmoor last night.... I knew you guys would follow me over here eventually :P

Good to have (most) of you. Even Brawl!

Rift Disciple

Looks like you need to invest in a pair of glasses.

Plane Touched

How does that spec fair solo against some of the better players out there? It seems like a great group spec, though I'm curious how it would stand up against some of those people that can faceroll people in a couple gcd's. >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Yasashiku View Post
    How does that spec fair solo against some of the better players out there? It seems like a great group spec, though I'm curious how it would stand up against some of those people that can faceroll people in a couple gcd's. >.<
    I'm sure the answer depends on the number of "I'm immune to magic and CC" cooldowns those people employ in their 'I duel you every 2 minutes' specs.
    Deepstrike <Black Flag>
    Vice Chairman of the Defiant Repopulation Committee
    Ereldys - Mage
    Heth - Cooldownblade

Quote Originally Posted by Meduza View Post
    Classic Sorovos, never anything positive to say.

Hey, instead of downplaying everyone else's PVP vid. Why don't you post your own so we can all ooooo and ahhhh over your skillz getting crushed by warriors.
    he's saying the guardians the guy was killing were bad, not that he was bad...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisian View Post
    Because it's a lot harder to do damage than it is to heal. You don't have to worry about your targets resisting or dodging or blocking or parrying your efforts. Hell you don't even have to worry about missing. Either you're healing too poor or Trion's short changing you.
    Ixxs-R8 Guardian Cleric-Seastone-<Desolate>

Quote Originally Posted by Keiiga View Post
    he's saying the guardians the guy was killing were bad, not that he was bad...
    Which is a lot like saying "He's not as good as this video makes him look"
    Deepstrike <Black Flag>
    Vice Chairman of the Defiant Repopulation Committee
    Ereldys - Mage
    Heth - Cooldownblade

Quote Originally Posted by Yasashiku View Post
    The only 1v1 I have problems with are Immunity specced MM rogues (sometimes melee ones can get me but pretty rarely TBH) who have their defensive CDs up, use them correctly, and can burst me down before I can LOS or otherwise turn the fight. R6 Healing specced Clerics and Chloros can be tough if I don't have my HW/SP combo, but with full CDs I can burst down 90% of them before they have time to react. Warriors still are not much of a problem, but a skilled, geared one WILL kill me quick IF my power drains are down, AND they're immune to CC cuz of DR, AND my CDs are down as well, a combination that doesn't come up much.

But you're right, this spec really doesn't shine until you're going up against 2 or more. 1v1 you just have more tools than you can really use on one person given the current DR system. In fact, sometimes 2v1s are easier than a 1v1 would be, just because I can use the off-person (like in the Scion clip) to power my Controlled Opportunity and Swift Control once the main target has DR immunity.

Plane Touched

Bleeds is probably better than me. :P I'm not very pro with my 7 hotkeys and clicking. I wonder how many hotkeys that spec uses. o_o....

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeds View Post
    The only 1v1 I have problems with are Immunity specced MM rogues (sometimes melee ones can get me but pretty rarely TBH) who have their defensive CDs up, use them correctly, and can burst me down before I can LOS or otherwise turn the fight. R6 Healing specced Clerics and Chloros can be tough if I don't have my HW/SP combo, but with full CDs I can burst down 90% of them before they have time to react. Warriors still are not much of a problem, but a skilled, geared one WILL kill me quick IF my power drains are down, AND they're immune to CC cuz of DR, AND my CDs are down as well, a combination that doesn't come up much.

But you're right, this spec really doesn't shine until you're going up against 2 or more. 1v1 you just have more tools than you can really use on one person given the current DR system. In fact, sometimes 2v1s are easier than a 1v1 would be, just because I can use the off-person (like in the Scion clip) to power my Controlled Opportunity and Swift Control once the main target has DR immunity.
    Haha yeah... So is the life of a dominator. I'll have to give this spec a shot sometime if you think I can manage with 7 hotkeys and the ability to at least click 4~5 more abilities quickly. :P

Edit: I'd also love if you could PM me some of the macros you use. I have an idea, but if you're willing to share them that'd be great. >.>
    Last edited by Yasashiku; 08-09-2011 at 10:52 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast