+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warfront Weekend Question

Default Warfront Weekend Question

"Favormania 2011 has ended - we hope you enjoyed the additional PvP bonuses to celebrate the kickoff of Warfront Weekends and PvP Rifts!"

Do you still get added prestige/favor during the WF weekend? And at what rate?
    Tobacco - 50 Cleric - Rank 5 - Guardian
    <Black Flag> - Deepstrike (PVP)
    GSB 5/5 | ROS 4/4 | GP 4/4 | DH 4/4 | HK 3/11

Rift Chaser

Didn't that end yesterday already or am I just confused? At least that's when the Whitefall Escalation was no longer there... *scratches head*
    Last edited by Kimyrielle; 08-09-2011 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimyrielle View Post
    Didn't that end yesterday already or am I just confused? At least that's when the Whitefall Escalation was no longer there... *scratches head*
    We get our "escalation" map on the weekends. I think they are saying that we will get less bonus during these matches.

is it just certain WF`s or all WF`s? if it is certain WF`s how can you tell which one it is?
    Im a little dark rain cloud hovering here over the honey tree, for every one knows a rain cloud wont eat honey not a drip.

Fairly certain this means no more 2x rates. Which means Ill be living in Scion again (with some codex on the side... damn you codex trinket).
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxagallanxchi View Post
    Fairly certain this means no more 2x rates. Which means Ill be living in Scion again (with some codex on the side... damn you codex trinket).
    Weak.

I always though the "escalation" mode on the weekend was intended to be a special event that rewarded favor and prestige at higher amounts.

I still love the new game type, don't get me wrong, but if their is no added rewards, it should be an always accessible WF.
    Last edited by Tobacco; 08-09-2011 at 07:35 AM.

Ascendant

My understanding is that those are two different things.

They temporarily boosted favor rewards in order to launch their 1.4 PvP patch.

and

Escalation WFs, only available on weekends, give double rewards.

I took the patch notes to mean that the first one has ended, but the second will continue.
    The Roguepocalypse is upon us!

Quote Originally Posted by Kymeric View Post
    My understanding is that those are two different things.

They temporarily boosted favor rewards in order to launch their 1.4 PvP patch.

and

Escalation WFs, only available on weekends, give double rewards.

I took the patch notes to mean that the first one has ended, but the second will continue.
    I hope this is the case.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Tobacco View Post
    Weak.

I always though the "escalation" mode on the weekend was intended to be a special event that rewarded favor and prestige at higher amounts.

I still love the new game type, don't get me wrong, but if their is no added rewards, it should be an always accessible WF.
    No, escalation will give you 2 times reward still, but since patch 1.4 hit favor/prestige was set to 2 times for everything, and this weekends escalation gave you 4 times. Now, favor/prestige is returning to it's normal rates of 1 times for everything, except escalation WF which is 2 times.

+ Reply to Thread