+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sorry to everybody tonight

Default Sorry to everybody tonight

I just wanted to apologize if I was less then cordial in Warfronts this evening. Namely, Port of Scion and Whitefall Steppes. I have been working really hard on developing my PvP skills and occasionally get annoyed when comments are made such as, you're a "cleric... why aren't" you healing? umm... I am healing. I'm healing a lot, and in a good group I will be able to keep you up. Anyways, I don't want anybody to think I'm a sore loser or anything. Again, I've just worked really hard to get good at all the WF's and my own PvP 1v1 skills and it's annoying sometimes when I encounter players that seem to not know what they're doing. I must seem like That Guy, flaming the noobs. I apologize for that... anyway... See you on the Battlefield!
    I can't heal all of you, but I will try...

Don't worry, rage is a part of PvP.

Rift Disciple

Belatru we Clerics are getting so much grief at the moment its hardly surprising if youve fired back a bit. Qudos to you for apologising for rising to the bait.

T

Rift Disciple

Clerics can heal?

Rift Disciple

Not any more

Heh, I've posted a few such messages on various shards or sent PMs about things like this from time to time. It happened more at the start than it does these days. I'll usually go for a smoke, watch some TV, and step away from the game when I start feeling the need to reach through the screen and do bodily harm to folks...

...along the way, the obvious trolls have ended up on the ignore list as well.

Because there are indeed obvious trolls in WFs - they're only there to get folks to argue.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

+ Reply to Thread