+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Pvp exploit!

Default Pvp exploit!

First of all.. no I'm not saying that any class itself is OP.. however, last 20 or so matches I'v been in, one side or another has a mob of bards/chloromancers.

Now on it's own, they are fine.. .but put them in groups like this and they become invulnerable.I'm not saying nerf them, more along the lines of fix it so you can only have certain amount of a certain role per battle. If not, eventually, warfronts in this game will literally be 15 bards/chloromancers vs 15 bards/chloromancers, etc.

Other then that, pvp is great, I love the maps

PS: yes, I know it's not really an 'exploit' tho it is really cheap

Quote Originally Posted by Fatum Fatis View Post
    First of all.. no I'm not saying that any class itself is OP.. however, last 20 or so matches I'v been in, one side or another has a mob of bards/chloromancers.

Now on it's own, they are fine.. .but put them in groups like this and they become invulnerable.I'm not saying nerf them, more along the lines of fix it so you can only have certain amount of a certain role per battle. If not, eventually, warfronts in this game will literally be 15 bards/chloromancers vs 15 bards/chloromancers, etc.

Other then that, pvp is great, I love the maps

PS: yes, I know it's not really an 'exploit' tho it is really cheap
    What happens when they face 15 healing Clerics?

- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

pure healers are not really a problem imo.. sure they can heal a little stronger... but they can't really deal much damage and u can eventually bring them down... assuming you have basic knowledge of how to play a game like this (If not why are you in pvp?)

I was just going along with his line of thinking.

- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Played a whitefall and black garden match yesterday. Half of the defiant team was a healer. Fighting midfield was pointless as no one did any damage to those idiots, but we beat them by taking the sourcestones and scoring. It was like going around a mountain, no point trying to go through it.

Trion already built in a fix for this with justicars... any justicar with the passive healing buff on is not healed by other justicars with the passive healing buff on.

They could easily make it so chloros with veil on would not heal other chloros with veil on.

For bards, I guess they would need to make it so that if you have the talent that makes cadence heal then you cant be healed by other bard's cadence healing.

This would make the massive passive healing groups not as powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by spitfirek View Post
    Trion already built in a fix for this with justicars... any justicar with the passive healing buff on is not healed by other justicars with the passive healing buff on.

They could easily make it so chloros with veil on would not heal other chloros with veil on.

For bards, I guess they would need to make it so that if you have the talent that makes cadence heal then you cant be healed by other bard's cadence healing.

This would make the massive passive healing groups not as powerful.
    I like that idea, and it would be fairly easy to do for them.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by spitfirek View Post

lifegiving and lifebound veil heals dont proc on other chloros already from beta 1 and you cant use synthesis on other chloro (you can put the buff on them but they wont get any healing proc).
    Once known as Nix-Zero

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
    Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Default don't have a problem with chloro's

TBH i don't have a problem with rogues and chloro's it's all the darned dom spec mages running around with split personalities that are the WORST. ZOMG. THEY NEED A SERIOUS NERF. I have seen a dom spec mage take out half a 10-man before, and sadly, i was 1 of them...
    I can't heal all of you, but I will try...

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Belatru View Post
    TBH i don't have a problem with rogues and chloro's it's all the darned dom spec mages running around with split personalities that are the WORST. ZOMG. THEY NEED A SERIOUS NERF. I have seen a dom spec mage take out half a 10-man before, and sadly, i was 1 of them...
    maybe you didnt login anymore after 1.4... split has been nerfed hard, now the shadows hits for 200 or so.
    Once known as Nix-Zero

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
    Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Shadowlander

1.) make sure theres at least 3 of every class in a wf.
    2.) split the prestige levels up in wf's 1-4 and 5-8. r8s vs r2's.......lolwut?
    3.) make 2 styles of wf's one for pugs one for premades

if they implemented these 3 issues, i think wf's as a whole would be more desirable to ALL players.

Quote Originally Posted by HighLife View Post

if they implemented these 3 issues, i think wf's as a whole would be more desirable to ALL players.
    Agree, tho I have not yet gotten to that level. I'm sure it's just as bad at that level as it is in the 40-49 and lower

Shadowlander

It's not an exploit when you can not find your purge/dispel or interrupt abilities

Quote Originally Posted by HighLife View Post

Welcome to 6 hour long queue times if those changes were made. Seriously, learn consider the implications before making such suggestions.
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Quote Originally Posted by Soul sky View Post
    Welcome to 6 hour long queue times if those changes were made. Seriously, learn consider the implications before making such suggestions.
    A better fix would be to lower the stats of the high rank gear so the difference isn't so huge.

Don't get stuck in the hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast