• 1 Post By Jimhalpert
  • 1 Post By Kenr
  • 1 Post By Weakest
  • 1 Post By Fafryd
  • 1 Post By Lyannah
  • 2 Post By Tigruz

Thread: PvP dailies should flag you

Default PvP dailies should flag you

When you have a PvP daily in your log it should flag you, kinda dumb on PvE server it involves no PvP

Plane Touched

Yes, please do this so I have zero chance of completing a daily and never getting the rep. With the lopsided factions they should unflag you on PvP servers just so the roflstomped side can complete them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenr View Post
    Yes, please do this so I have zero chance of completing a daily and never getting the rep. With the lopsided factions they should unflag you on PvP servers just so the roflstomped side can complete them.
    Carebear...

Yes please make these autoflag you. I realize i rolled on a PvE server (I play with friends) It just killed me that I spent 1 hour running around flagged (always flagged) on my server to only have two people (out of 23 i ran by) flag on me and actually attack. If it was an option to move to a pvp server I would but it isn't for me unless i wanna play alone.

Guildwarstwo@Faeblight - Rogue
    Aesthetic@Faeblight - Mage
    Toms@Faeblight - Rogue
    Solemnity@Faeblight - Cleric
    Skill@Faeblight - Warrior

Champion

I am on a PVE server and I think these should flag you.

They are PvP dailys. If you can complete them without even being PvP flagged why are they called PvP dailys? At the very least you shouldn't get quest updates unless you've turned PvP on

Please do this. Before anyone calls me a carebear for being PVE, I am on a PVE server because my raid guild wants to stay here.

I should not have "Kill 25 Guardians in Stillmoor" in my log for 3 days and only to complete it by trading kills with another guardian.

I literally pretend to be afk in Stillmoor flagged and let a guardian get an attack or two off before I kill him. I was flagged running around by myself and a group of 5-6 guardians ran right by me to work on their PvP quests, and ignored me...so sad.

Make these quests autoflag, if they don't want to PvP then they don't have to get the quests, its that easy.
    Last edited by Tigruz; 08-08-2011 at 10:15 PM.
    <Retired>

Ascendant

I don't think it's necessary to be flagged just for having the quest in your log. If they could add a mechanic that would cause you to be flagged if you have the quest in your log AND are interacting with a quest item/fighting a quest mob, sure.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Fafryd View Post
    I am on a PVE server and I think these should flag you.
    100% agree.

Rift Disciple

I agree that PvP dailies should include PvP.
    Just pvp-flagging these horrible quests is not the solution though, but rather an ill-advised bandaid.

Plane Touched

The thing is we have the PvP rifts on our "carebear" server that flags us.

Guess what? For one day defiants tried and then gave up because we simply get rolled 40 to 5.

Balance the factions and you have a chance otherwise this is just the side with the biggest numbers wins and the other side is SOL.

Plane Walker

Pls do this. Its so ridiculous how one can complete pvp quests without any fear of actual pvp. Faction balance is different story and Trion needs to find ways to balance it. PvP rifts without opposition are most boring game content ever.
    I was born amidst the purple waterfalls.
    I was weak, yet not unblessed.
    Dead to the world. Alive for the journey. -Nightwish, Bless the Child

+ Reply to Thread