+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Warriors are still OP - LOOK AT THIS SCREEN SHOT

Default Warriors are still OP - LOOK AT THIS SCREEN SHOT

Last edited by Rottweiler-STi; 08-08-2011 at 06:07 PM.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Rottweiler-STi View Post
    Pretty much what the scoreboards look like now. If a war is in 1st either you had no cabs, they sucked, or the war had heals on his *** the whole time.

Just look at how much damage the one highest damaging war took, and his deaths vs the other top damage players.

(Spitting and mouth foaming as I yell)"OMG Trion Plate, bull rush, aoe fear and ranged burst so OP nerf them now!!"

Just the usual. In before the 1.3 screenshots get dusted off by the nerf warrior trolls.

Rift Chaser

I'm not going to debate balance but if your retort is the score screen you're missing the point. Inflating scores with AE doesn't achieve anything.

Quote Originally Posted by croon View Post
    I'm not going to debate balance but if your retort is the score screen you're missing the point. Inflating scores with AE doesn't achieve anything.
    but para/champ has SUPER OP path of the hurricane which is also an AoE and crits for 5k every 6 seconds, so how do you explain that?

The funny thing is that it takes AoE specs to beat warrior damage, and even then if the other team pays attention the warrior will win.

but para/champ has SUPER OP path of the hurricane which is also an AoE and crits for 5k every 6 seconds, so how do you explain that?
    I guess their damage taken compared to the Mage's don't see to mean anything.

- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Totally. POTH is so much better than every cab spell. not even close.

edit: in case you all didn't detect that....../sarcasmoff
    Last edited by Cardinals; 08-08-2011 at 08:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltswiki View Post
    I deal with warriors by crying about them on the forums until Trion nerfs them

So....Warriors aren't oped, Because a Cleric did 150k more damage then you, to produce 4 more kills?

I mean that's what I gathered off that screenshot, That you were able to kill with less effort then the Cleric.

I mean if that's what you want to argue, then yes, I agree, Warriors are still OPED

Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

Quote Originally Posted by Sorovos View Post
    So....Warriors aren't oped, Because a Cleric did 150k more damage then you, to produce 4 more kills?

I mean that's what I gathered off that screenshot, That you were able to kill with less effort then the Cleric.

I mean if that's what you want to argue, then yes, I agree, Warriors are still OPED

what about the 2 warriors at the bottom and the other ones that were cut off because they couldnt even get any damage off before dying because they are squishy little glass cannons they couldnt even crack the top 10 dmg despite being op
    Last edited by Rottweiler-STi; 08-08-2011 at 08:59 PM.

Champion

OMG, clerics are overpowered...

what about the 2 warriors at the bottom and the other ones that were cut off because they couldnt even get any damage off before dying because they are squishy little glass cannons they couldnt even crack the top 10 dmg despite being op
    To be fair, the Defiant Warriors got almost no healing while Sprawl had 60k healing received and 97k damage taken. As someone else pointed out he did 200k less damage and had almost as many KBs as the highest dps. So they really did put in more work than he did for the same amount of KBs.

The Warriors you're basing your argument on must have come in dead late to take that much less healing than their entire team, or they were screaming "KIAAIII" as they ran into a wall of red names. Judging by the deaths of the last visible Defiant Warrior, he was running in screaming.

If the Warriors you're referring to are LVT (Low Valor Targets) then this conversation is moot.

- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Sorovos View Post

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/56...E786A0380E6BC/

8687 magic damage from a mage

Soulwalker

Default Try to be a warrior

PLayers that actually think Warriors are OP they should create one and level up to 30+ and see how it feels to be attached from 20-30 metres distance all the time and when you get to a close range you are cced or kitted by a rogue meanwhile mages and clerics are burning your back.

If Warriors can't deal a burst dmg at close range how we would kill anyone? Throwing 3000 spears???

Telaran

way to nerf tha spec is only ONE way nerf there range 20m is WAY to much range sould be like 15m they hit fken hard for that long range.

OP classes can still have bad players..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast