• 1 Post By Stewy

Thread: co-ordination and focus firing is op

Default co-ordination and focus firing is op

that pretty much somes up all qq i think
    So long rift, may your potential someday be realised

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by j3w3l View Post
    that pretty much somes up all qq i think
    Congralations. You have taken a basic PvP tenant, felt the need to reaffirm it in the forums, and then used it to somehow place yourself, in your own mind, above other people who also like to PvP.

People understand "focus firing." Congratulations, Captain Obvious. But please don't take this understanding of such a basic concept, and then somehow think that yelling "Take out X!" on an VOIP and having people press their "5" button because you uttered such a complicated and skill-laden sentence, somehow places you above other people that play RPGs because, wait for it... it's a role playing game!

You can say "peel" and "strafe" and insist on LoS all you want, but there comes a point where you can press your "5" key only so much faster than other people. Don't get ahead of yourself, Keyboard Commando.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewy View Post
    Congralations. You have taken a basic PvP tenant, felt the need to reaffirm it in the forums, and then used it to somehow place yourself, in your own mind, above other people who also like to PvP.

People understand "focus firing." Congratulations, Captain Obvious. But please don't take this understanding of such a basic concept, and then somehow think that yelling "Take out X!" on an VOIP and having people press their "5" button because you uttered such a complicated and skill-laden sentence, somehow places you above other people that play RPGs because, wait for it... it's a role playing game!

You can say "peel" and "strafe" and insist on LoS all you want, but there comes a point where you can press your "5" key only so much faster than other people. Don't get ahead of yourself, Keyboard Commando.

lol umadbro?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by v0gal View Post
    lol umadbro?
    He's the one getting FF

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by v0gal View Post
    lol umadbro?
    Really....thats all you could come up with? Umadbro was so last year.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Stewy View Post
    <U>Congralations</U>. You have taken a basic PvP tenant, felt the need to reaffirm it in the forums, and then used it to somehow place yourself, in your own mind, above other people who also like to PvP.

at least you can talk cr*p better that you can spell
    Last edited by Rhiraden; 08-09-2011 at 09:20 AM.

no i dont have a million keybinds (i play on my lappy, scared....) and i usually roll in pugs. but even i understand that the warrior train going through the entire team doesnt make them op, or cabs coordinating their aoe bombs to wipe 5+ people.. again not op

i just wish people could see things as they are

and yes bro you sound really mad
    So long rift, may your potential someday be realised

+ Reply to Thread