+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sun Tzu

Thread: I love this game

Rift Chaser

Default I love this game

So I was looking through the different Class specific forums and i jsut started to laugh, one group is complaing that Warriors are OP with Para champ, another is The people complaining that Clerics are unkillable still if they heal and the cabalist damage is insane now too. Another group of folks are whining about doms and having 0 energy/mana. And yet another group of people complaining about assassin bleed damage and Slip away!!! so pretty much everyone is complaining about rock but yet everyone has a Rock Spec. this community is funny as heck thank you guys for making my day. Oh and to all you Scissors folks out there .. watch out for my new Rock spec. btw nerf paper please!

whoever took my name on these forums...grrrrrr

People crying about every class just means its balanced or close to.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

i really feel the same way you do.

Nerf herding is rampant right now, and its getting old.

but i feel the game is pretty well balanced.
    each class has some impressive strengths and liveable weaknesses.

the soul variety is great. i run with a friend who plays a cleric and he has 4 specs he pvps with
    and its pretty cool to see him go from sentinel for healing, then to Cabalist in spots like "inc mid huge"
    and then to shammy for 1v1 (witch plays remarkably like the warrior spec often cried about with reactives and macros) and then full on justicar front line healer/tank.
    its really rare to find a game that gives so much to one avatar, its a good thing going on.

rouges are the best pvp objective toons in the game. unparalleled runners, control point defenders
    and 1v1 are a total handfull for most spec and souls.plenty of options for playstyle

mages have a ton of damage and utility at their disposal. i have been hit for a few 4-5k crits while i have played rift, all mages-- including one pyro after the nurf.
    mages have versatility as well with heals and buffs.

and warriors feel beastly to play-- in your face and fast damage. its not hard to understand why people complain about dieing fast. but no one dies faster then the crazy guy charging into the Frey. its not nearly as far ahead of everyone as some people make it sound.
    you can make specs to counter anyone-- but no one spec is a cure all. thats a good set up for a class that can really only do damage in pvp and a healing debuff.

pretty good for a gear based pvp set up

Soulwalker

Default Agree with you

Quote Originally Posted by Chromian View Post
    So I was looking through the different Class specific forums and i jsut started to laugh, one group is complaing that Warriors are OP with Para champ, another is The people complaining that Clerics are unkillable still if they heal and the cabalist damage is insane now too. Another group of folks are whining about doms and having 0 energy/mana. And yet another group of people complaining about assassin bleed damage and Slip away!!! so pretty much everyone is complaining about rock but yet everyone has a Rock Spec. this community is funny as heck thank you guys for making my day. Oh and to all you Scissors folks out there .. watch out for my new Rock spec. btw nerf paper please!
    Depending of where you look there are different complaining going on.
    For me it ruins a bit of the fun. Will stop reading them.

+ Reply to Thread