+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Laying it Down [Video]

Prophet of Telara

Default Laying it Down [Video]

Proudly presenting Laying it Down's Molinar Cluster video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoX5taixJ5E

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiraden View Post
    Proudly presenting Laying it Down's Molinar Cluster video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoX5taixJ5E
    K video overall not that bad, but the problem is u can lie any1 and telling that u was fighting rank 6 rogue x2

and cleric. Problem u can tell this bull sh!t to people who is not a 50 yet or people who did not pass rank 3

... So next time to describe something on ur video think about it carefully.

sry for my english, not a first language ;/

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Rexxarr View Post
    K video overall not that bad, but the problem is u can lie any1 and telling that u was fighting rank 6 rogue x2

and cleric. Problem u can tell this bull sh!t to people who is not a 50 yet or people who did not pass rank 3

... So next time to describe something on ur video think about it carefully.

sry for my english, not a first language ;/
    All 3 of those players are rank 6 lol.

Nice video.

We all know you guys are bad-***. Question is, why do you keep telling us all the time? ^^

Narcissistic much? :x

But still, some nice pwning, as expected.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Elerina View Post
    Nice video.

We all know you guys are bad-***. Question is, why do you keep telling us all the time? ^^

Narcissistic much? :x

But still, some nice pwning, as expected.
    It's mainly to bring out teams willing to step up in order to find where they are. We are still on our mission to fight every pvp team in Rift

It's mainly to bring out teams willing to step up in order to find where they are. We are still on our mission to fight every pvp team in Rift
    Ah I get it. You want all those pvp'ers to want to show you how wrong you are. Provocation is the word. Makes sense actually ;)

Nevertheless, always nice to see you guys in action. Just wanted to say how it comes across. But if you actually wanted it that way, well, good job

" Every pvp team in US Rift " .. dont confuse US with the entire population of Rift, either way that was pro. goodjob and seeing as i always pug, thank god your premade isnt in EU hehe
    Last edited by Byona; 08-08-2011 at 07:03 PM.
    See you all in Wildstar!

Soulwalker

hey its palmer were u guys going next or were are you at now?

Shadowlander

Just think... If you put those video making skills to use, you'd probably be able to get a job!
    Last edited by Quifonya; 08-08-2011 at 08:17 PM.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Quifonya View Post
    Just think... If you put those video making skills to use, you'd probably be able to get a job!
    I'd Like that we just moved to Asphodel. I'll keep spitting out videos. Maybe you guys can check out my stream

www.own3d.tv/rhiraden

if you'd like....

Tonight we were simultaneously camping 2 raid rifts, they combined forces with over 50. We had TWELVE and got beat first time then decided to extend them, and they didn't stand a chance Fun first night. Insta queue pops and heavily outnumbered. JUST how we like it!

Bring on the defiants!
    Gorz - Cleric - Esti Efiu

what is this, I don't even-

Prophet of Telara

wish we could play EU teams :/

Plane Touched

Wow, these people don't know how to even stand a chance against your team. It's quite obvious you are the ace on your team. The "shark" is the term I like to use. If there is heavy pressure on you, the damage output/kill blows would be a lot lower. However, only during that 3v1 did I see some sort of focus fire on you. Definitely, good extending and battlefield awareness.

I watched another vid of yours where both of your healers dropped within 1 second at the same time. Both I'm guessing were probably Rank 6. Which makes me wonder only two cabalists that are good could pull off that much dmg in escalation whitefall within such a short amount of time. I personally try to stay at max range of our second healer if we are lucky to have one with us. That way I don't get gibbed with him if the shyt hits the fan.

I did run into a premade that was giving my group trouble, we would lose to them because of their three Rank 6 clerics. Our deeps department couldn't burst through their focus heals fast enough. It took quite awhile to beat them as one of their rogues kept running stones.

I decided to go cabby, with our other rank 4 cleric who happens to be pretty darn good at the cabby. He's way better than any of the others I have healed against or had with me in a wf. Anyway, that solved the problem as even with their 3 Rank 6 clerics him and I pulling over 700k dmg together for the wf just between us two did the job. haha We began to win against them every warfront after that one loss.

weak heals > weak dmg, but good dmg > good heals
    Last edited by Karnifexx; 08-09-2011 at 01:11 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Karnifexx View Post
    Wow, these people don't know how to even stand a chance against your team. It's quite obvious you are the ace on your team. The "shark" is the term I like to use. If there is heavy pressure on you, the damage output/kill blows would be a lot lower. However, only during that 3v1 did I see some sort of focus fire on you. Definitely, good extending and battlefield awareness.

I watched another vid of yours where both of your healers dropped within 1 second at the same time. Both I'm guessing were probably Rank 6. Which makes me wonder only two cabalists that are good could pull off that much dmg in escalation whitefall within such a short amount of time. I personally try to stay at max range of our second healer if we are lucky to have one with us. That way I don't get gibbed with him if the shyt hits the fan.

I did run into a premade that was giving my group trouble, we would lose to them because of their three Rank 6 clerics. Our deeps department couldn't burst through their focus heals fast enough. It took quite awhile to beat them as one of their rogues kept running stones.

I decided to go cabby, with our other rank 4 cleric who happens to be pretty darn good at the cabby. He's way better than any of the others I have healed against or had with me in a wf. Anyway, that solved the problem as even with their 3 Rank 6 clerics him and I pulling over 700k dmg together for the wf just between us two did the job. haha We began to win against them every warfront after that one loss.

weak heals > weak dmg, but good dmg > good heals
    It was a Pain Train 10 man what you saw. 2 cabalist 2 healing clerics 2 riftstalkers 3 doms. Super Cheese.

Thanks for the nice words. I don't think we are unbeatable. I know that most guilds need to reconsider some strategy fighting us. I don't agree that i'm the ace on our team. We have an all around very solid group so focusing anyone really is the key to success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast