+ Reply to Thread

Thread: In This Thread: I want X nerfed because.

Shield of Telara

Default In This Thread: I want X nerfed because.

Let's try to do something fun here. Just throw out what you want nerfed. Its not up for debate what is OP or not, this is just for fun.

I want Domi nerfed because I don't like spammable squirrel -> Transference -> Storm Shackle.

I want Sabo nerfed because I don't like having charges stacked on me hitting me for half my health all at once.

I want Sin nerfed because they incapacitate -> expose -> stun lock and vanish if you even get close to killing them.

I want rogue shard runner specs nerfed because they are nearly impossible to catch and have over 8k health plus tank build defenses.

I want unkillable healing/tank clerics nerfed (again), just because.

I want premades nerfed because I shouldn't ever be forced to play against them in the solo queue.

I want valor nerfed and my class buffed so my cleaves wipe enough people to make a raid boss jealous.

I want my magical mitigation buffed, and in exchange I'll give up 1% of my armor.

I want to get 4x prestige and favor when I have to play a premade and I lose.

I'll want more later.

Plane Touched

I want a fun and balanced PvP system so that I actually enjoy playing the game instead of just sticking around until something new is released.

Dear Trion, Please Nerf all Nerf threads. The End
    "Let me ask you when your loved ones go to the hospital and get sick would you be QQing then? Would you like passerbys to say hey "QQ" more n00b its life. No to me the quick to throw "QQ" around is like the most ridiculous reply in the world. It's like saying, don't complain, don't say anything, just conform. Well I refuse. If I see something that I believe is an issue I will state it"

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by TyR4n7 View Post
    Dear Trion, Please Nerf all Nerf threads. The End
    I stand behind this nerf. (But this thread gets grandfathered in)

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalflaw View Post
    I stand behind this nerf. (But this thread gets grandfathered in)
    And i stand behind this stood behind nerf.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

+ Reply to Thread