+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Quests Givers Inside Warfronts? Bad Idea.

Default Quests Givers Inside Warfronts? Bad Idea.

Im talking about Port Scion. Too many people get distracted by doing those worthless repeatable PvE quests instead of helping their team mates win. People blame the fools that actually do those quests but most of the blame falls on you, Trion, for putting those quests inside a warfront. Bad bad idea. We need more allys working together instead of getting distracted for extremely tiny rewards. I think a lot of players can agree that you should just get rid of them so we can have more ppl focused on pvp inside a warfront which is how it should be.
    A computer once beat me at chess but it sure couldn't beat me at kick boxing.

Don't they launch assaults?

People will save them and then do a mass launch at start.

Prophet of Telara

Wouldn't be too bad if one could turn them in at the spawn point or the bridge.
    -- Trollhammer@Molinar

Although there are times where running to turn in quests is not wise, when each quest sends out 3 npcs each, and 10 people turn in quests, thats quite a bit of distraction.

I have been in many WF in which the npcs really helped turning things around.

Ive never been in a match where we lost because people turned in quests, if anything them turning them in helped win from the npcs.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

+ Reply to Thread