+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 25 of 25
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: What is the point of Rogue in PVP?

  1. #16
    Ascendant -Swag-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3,024

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RetroRayner View Post
    I try to avoid attacking Healers in that build it is pointless,
    Yeah, but consider that the person you do attack will be getting heals from the now unfettered healer.

    Just because you can't kill the healer doesn't mean it's not worth attacking. Good PvP healers will be able to
    ignore or negate you, but most will get panicy, start backpedaling and focus on keeping themselves alive while everyone they were healing starts to die. As those players die, your teammates who were attacking them will eventually target the healer.

    Just because you can't kill doesn't mean you can't win.

  2. #17
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Don't use Dancing steal on one target. Only use it when there's aot of targets and there's a cabbie so you can leech his kills.
    -Irishgrimreaper <Hot Pink>
    Melee Rogue

  3. #18
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NJoyTheSilence View Post
    I die to "good" sins often. Btw bard is amazing, even in pvp. If you suck at killing, why not assist those who do not?
    Hahaha That is funny, after trying out the wfs for the first time this weekend withthe new cab on my cleric i said, I suck at killing people. Promptly logged on my Rogue set up two bard specs and ran off to the WF to see what i could do.

  4. #19
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,649

    Default

    ganking (solo) and support (anything group)

    support can be barding, providing healing debuff, or eradicate spamming focus targets
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

  5. #20
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Try 51 Sin/15 Inf. Of if you must have BD 15 in BD.

    Also post in rogue forum, you get less flames (not really) and more help.
    Good,Bad? I'm the one with the Gun.
    This is my BOOMSTICK
    Rank 40 Defiant Rogue 11/11HK
    Gaming Rig

  6. #21
    Rift Chaser Sir Sowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    334

    Default

    I've said it over 9000 times, don't play full sin in Warfronts. Full sin is good for picking targets in open world when solo or with another sin. But otherwise, it's USELESS in a warfront. Sin's cannot deal with more than one target in warfronts.

    If you want to play melee : NB/RS, BD/NB, NB/Inf, NB/Sin, but for the love of god : Don't go full sin in warfronts!

    If you stay in stealth for more than 30s you are being totally useless for your team.
    Last edited by Sir Sowl; 08-08-2011 at 11:55 AM.

  7. #22
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sowl View Post
    If you stay in stealth for more than 30s you are being totally useless for your team.
    except for sneaking across to get the shard from their base, or to lost hope a node


    crap, one of our only uses...gone
    Last edited by generatedname; 08-08-2011 at 11:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

  8. #23
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sowl View Post
    I've said it over 9000 times, don't play full sin in Warfronts. Full sin is good for picking targets in open world when solo or with another sin. But otherwise, it's USELESS in a warfront. Sin's cannot deal with more than one target in warfronts.

    If you want to play melee : NB/RS, BD/NB, NB/Inf, NB/Sin, but for the love of god : Don't go full sin in warfronts!

    If you stay in stealth for more than 30s you are being totally useless for your team.
    you still can have full stealth with Infiltrator.
    I never like Assassin, think they overrated, the only good skill they have is slip away.

  9. #24
    Rift Chaser Sir Sowl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by generatedname View Post
    except for sneaking across to get the shard from their base, or to lost hope a node


    crap, one of our only uses...gone
    Ok, fine, but offensively, say in BG, codex or scion, it's useless.

  10. #25
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sowl View Post
    Ok, fine, but offensively, say in BG, codex or scion, it's useless.
    one hundred percent
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts