+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whitefall steps escalate bug - anyone else?

Shadowlander

Default Whitefall steps escalate bug - anyone else?

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/1...0808214635.jpg

i think the image pretty much says it all.... 2 of our sourcestone were being ignored for the counts, for some odd reason. We ended up losing thanks to it. -.- Anyone else get this over the weekend? Did an ingame bug report, but curious.

Had it happen twice to my team, never saw it happen to my opponent. Lost one of those because of it, won one in spite of the issue.

The only solution during the match is to have the particular bugged shard stolen and then recover it.

Did you try and cap them again? I saw this in one game and I was able to cap it even though it appeared to already be in place.

Soulwalker

Same happened to our team one time. We had 0/3 but i saw the stone in our base. I thought perhaps it got stolen and dropped a few feet from the cannon so went back to return. It was unclickable by me. Later someone stole it and when we returned it went back to counting. But i could see that being really annoying if you are at 3.

Had this happens as well as being unable to pick up the SS out of the others base. We had 3 but they won anyway since ours didn't count and we couldn't pick theirs up.
    Be careful of the words you speak. Keep them short and sweet! For you may never know, from day to day, which ones you will have to eat!

Telaran

Encountered the same problem.

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6...0807141253.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

+ Reply to Thread