+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lazy or what Trion?

Soulwalker

Default Lazy or what Trion?

So you are telling me you guys couldnt make new skins for the Rank 7-8 pvp sets for your player base? You did for raiding. Why are the pvpers getting a shaft of looking the same for another however many months? Or rest of the life of rift?

Seems very lazy Trion. I hope this isnt the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancybrekfst View Post
    So you are telling me you guys couldnt make new skins for the Rank 7-8 pvp sets for your player base? You did for raiding. Why are the pvpers getting a shaft of looking the same for another however many months? Or rest of the life of rift?

I was not very happy either. However guess it matters little to the developers that players do not like recycled stuff. I love the game but some of the stuff makes little sense to me.

Soulwalker

I agree that recycled skins are far from a good thing and trion definitely needs to do something about it, but you guys calling trion lazy doesnt help =P

Do you have any idea how long it takes to make a full armor model? If I was a designer and I read the OP's post I probably would sock him in the jaw. The artists on this game are anything but lazy, do you know how much content Trion releases and how much content art they produce?

With that said they will probably just launch them with the 1.5 patch, as I'm sure its on their to do list.
    <The Unnamed> GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 10/11
    Lace - Whitefall- R8 Warrior
    Mythril - Whitefall- R8 Cleric

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Vaine View Post
    Do you have any idea how long it takes to make a full armor model? If I was a designer and I read the OP's post I probably would sock him in the jaw. The artists on this game are anything but lazy, do you know how much content Trion releases and how much content art they produce?

With that said they will probably just launch them with the 1.5 patch, as I'm sure its on their to do list.
    Yea I actually do know the time it takes. They had PLENTY of it. In fact they could even use, like many have said, used the same skin as the HK/Raid gear and that would be more acceptable than the recycled **** the pvpers got... LAZY

Nice try.
    Last edited by Fancybrekfst; 08-08-2011 at 01:59 AM.

Yea I actually do know the time it takes. They had PLENTY of it. In fact they could even use, like many have said, used the same skin as the HK/Raid gear and that would be more acceptable than the recycled **** the pvpers got... LAZY

Nice try.
    so how many man hours does is take?

I'm guessing you have no idea of how a development studio like Trion works.

And genius ... the reason they used the same model for the pvp set is simple:

1) they will add the pvp r7 and r8 armor sets ... I'm sure it's on the artists workload
    2) differentiate the look of pve and pve gear.
    Last edited by Vaine; 08-08-2011 at 02:09 AM.
    <The Unnamed> GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 10/11
    Lace - Whitefall- R8 Warrior
    Mythril - Whitefall- R8 Cleric

lol the games going down the toilet you think there botherd about new skins, its just content they slapped together blind folded to mae out they added new content lol.

rift wont last much longer, no end of people have quit playing because of all the b ull sh i t

Shadowlander

lol @ "Do you know how long it takes to make a full set of armor?"

We do not pay them for laziness. If they want to actually make this game good and get lots of money from us, put some ****ing effort into new stuff

Shadowlander

I have to say that showing no real interest or putting no effort into new content for the one side of the game that feels like its getting the **** end of the stick already is a slap in the face. Trion should be trying really hard to hold onto is player base this early on in its mmo life span. By not introducing new armor models or title's (not sure if this is true) for pvp players after its first major pvp patch I guess they really dont give a toot about that part of the community.

People like having new shiny gear to look at (although I quite like the r6 set graphic) so you should implement this everytime you plan to make a new tier set for at least the next two years and then maybe you can get lazy when you have a solid player base.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Vaine View Post
    so how many man hours does is take?

I'm guessing you have no idea of how a development studio like Trion works.

And genius ... the reason they used the same model for the pvp set is simple:

1) they will add the pvp r7 and r8 armor sets ... I'm sure it's on the artists workload
    2) differentiate the look of pve and pve gear.
    "Differentiate the look of pve and pve gear"? WTF you smoking Chester? no sense...

It takes a long time to make anything in a game. WHERE IS YOUR NUMBER? Thought so, because you are a ignorant fat man or a zitty IT kid know it all...

IT's LAZY TRION and mouth breathers like this are your only support!
    Last edited by justpathetic; 08-08-2011 at 07:22 PM.

I'm a PvPer and I LOVE getting shafted.....

That didn't come out as gay as I had hoped.
    127% of internet statistics are made up on the spot.

Never trust obscure quotes from famous people on the internet. -George Washington

like realy, why is there no pvp bow? the guns are so freakn annoying, loud and no animations

+ Reply to Thread