+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Pugs vs. Premade...

Rift Disciple

Default Pugs vs. Premade...

When RIFT came out I was the first person on my server Online. I couldn't wait to play. Now I can't wait for SWTOR so I can get rid of this subscription I've been hangining onto.

This new escalated weekend has been zero fun. In my Warfront Cluster guardians are getting over 5k favor per game in their premades outgearing the Defiants 5 to 1.

This is a fail patch and I for one an abandoning RIFT and their fail developers the SECOND SWTOR comes out. Much like RIFT I will be playing SWTOR within 5 seconds it goes live and it appears they have competent developers.

What if they have premades too?
    r40 puzzlybox <rise of mayhem> whoo whoo
    r40 pizzabox wheeeeeeeee

puzzlebox + apoth = <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

Rift Disciple

Doubt it. Their developers are competent enough to know that you should never field pugs vs. premades.

Rift Disciple

In yet another game with the guardians at 750 favor after the first clash and defiants at 0. Facing my 3rd premade in a row. Well done Trion!

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    This, also, I guarantee if they don't support premades the community will whine and ***** until they get it.

Rift Disciple

Awesome, facing 4th premade in a row. Let's see how long this goes.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    It wont happen. SWTOR is the holy grail of MMO's and it cant have problems EVER. Its not like people who use the internetz are going to play it as then the stupidity that prevails everywhere on the internetz will also prevail in SWTOR, its not like people who know how to play are going to group up and kill people who dont know how to play, its not like bads are going to exist in SWTOR. The server populations will always be 1:1 in terms of balance between factions, skill will always be balanced and the game will NEVER EVER EVER have any balance issues between classes.

/end sarcasm

These problems everyone seems to want to go to SWTOR to avoid are going to be there aswell. Premades will exist, population imbalance will exist, fotm classes/specs will exist. I dont doubt SWTOR will be a good game but to think it wont have any of these problems is to be wearing those rose colored glasses.

Well, we'll always have Guild Wars 4.
    r40 puzzlybox <rise of mayhem> whoo whoo
    r40 pizzabox wheeeeeeeee

puzzlebox + apoth = <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL4L4Uv5rf0

Rift Disciple

These games go fast...now on premade #7. It appears to be the same 11 guardians every match. Roughly 45 minutes and they have 35-40k favor.

Well done Trion!

Telaran

Unfortunately, in a warfront you need to beat organization with organization of your own. You don't have the option to beat a tactically superior force by zerging it down.

This is the direct result of instanced pvp, not Trion per se. Make some friends and get a vent server.
    Xerol
    Cleric
    Tempest Wolves

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrasawr View Post
    These games go fast...now on premade #7. It appears to be the same 11 guardians every match. Roughly 45 minutes and they have 35-40k favor.

Well done Trion!
    Last edited by Shhhh; 08-07-2011 at 04:40 PM.

Rift Disciple

No thank you. I would like the Pug vs. Pug back. Win loss was right at 50%. This premade vs. pug is ******** and trion knows it. Just cancelled my subscription after facing premade #11.

All I hear is the obvious statement that a team organized to complete the warfront with a win is beating a bunch of killblow champions that most pugs are full of. I am in both shock and awe.
    Even free cost too much now

Rift Disciple

You obviously are enjoying the unfair advantage over pugs and the unearned favor it rewards.

On another note on Game #13 we finally Pug vs Pug and pulled out the victory 3-2. Amazing what fun the games are when it's a fair match.

Rift Disciple

Sigh, back to the premades. We actually killed two in this game. 128 Favor + loser favor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast